"Hmm... I can't say I have." He answered, looking over at me. I tied my hair up in a ponytail, leaning over his lap. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, tugging his boxers down. His cock sprang forward. I licked his tip before taking him into my mouth. I bobbed my head, "Fuck, (Y/n), yes!" He groaned. I could feel the car speeding up. I loved this. I loved the rush. I bobbed my head, swiping my tongue out as I got to his tip. He placed one hand on my head, showing me how fast he wanted it. I moved at his pace and I felt the car speed up more. "Shit, baby!" Dean moaned. Suddenly our ears were met with the sounds of sirens behind us. "Dammit!" Dean said. I pulled away, looking him in the eyes as he pulled to the side of the road.

"How much do you want to bet I can make you cum before he comes up here?"

"Fifty bucks." He answered.

"You're on." I said with a smirk. I leaned back down, taking him back into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, quickly, licking his tip when I got to the top and licking his balls when I got to his base.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, baby, yes! Yeah! Yeah! Oh! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He moaned. I kept pumping up and down and I felt him cum in my mouth. I pulled back, covering him with his shirt as excess cum dribbled out of the corner of my mouth. Just then, there was a knock on the Driver's side window. Our heads shot up, it was the cop. Dean rolled down the window.

"Agents?" The officer asked.

"Yeah." Dean answered him as I wiped my mouth, swallowing.

"Sorry, I didn't recognise your car... You two have a nice day." He said with a wink. Dean and I shared an awkward glance as he walked away before bursting into laughter.

"I think I'll take you up on that quickie." I said. Dean pulled back onto the road, looking for a secluded spot to park. I climbed into the back, pulling off my shirt as Dean pulled into a back road, parking under some trees.

"It's so nice to cum after ganking something." Dean said, meeting my eyes in the mirror. I slipped off my panties, throwing them in the front seat. Dean climbed in the back with me. "I can't wait to have sex somewhere that lets me have my full range of motion again." Dean joked. I laughed, moving to sit on his lap. Dean guided his cock into me and I balanced on my knees on either side of his legs. I started bouncing quickly, and Dean attached his lips to my neck, kissing it and biting it. I threw my head back

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I moaned out as Dean thrusted up into me.

"Yes, babe! Shit, you feel so fucking good!" Dean moaned into my neck.

"Yes, Dean! Fuck!" I moaned, moving my hips forward slightly in my bounces. My walls clenched around him as my orgasm approached quickly. I buried my head in his neck as I felt him twitching inside me. He reached down, letting his fingers circle my clit, getting me closer. I pressed my chest to his. He held my hip with his other hand. I let out a loud moan as I came hard. I felt Dean cum inside me and he looked up into my eyes worriedly.

"Please tell me you're on birth control." He murmured. A grin crossed my face.

"I am, but we should probably grab a plan b just in case." I said, pecking his lips. He smiled up at me. I moved to get off of him, but he pulled my hips back down, roughly.

"One more round?" He asked.

"Absolutely." I answered, I leaned in, pressing my lips to his. He opened his mouth and I did the same. Our tongues met, circling around each other. He gripped both my hips, raking them backwards and forwards slowly. He was still inside me, giving me some much needed friction, "Fuck." I murmured.

"I was right before, you're fucking perfect." He murmured. He pushed me beside him on the seat. I laid down, and he started pumping in and out of me at a slow pace, sitting up straight so he could watch himself go in and out of me. I reached down, pleasuring my clit, biting my lip and looking up at him, meeting his eyes.