"Missing something?" I heard Dean say from inside.

"Just hand it to me when you come out." I said with a small laugh. I headed back over to my bag, putting on a dainty silver necklace and a silver ring, so punching them would sting more. Dean came out of the bathroom, handing me my gun. I slipped it into the top of my Dress.

"Is it hidden?" I asked, looking down and seeing if I could see it.

"Yeah." Dean answered, pulling on his jacket and slipping his own gun into his waistband and another into the holster on his ankle. I heard a knock on the door. I headed over, assuming it was Emily. I was correct. She came in.

"Are we ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Okay, pause." Emily said, "Why do you not want me to go?"

"No reason." I said, "Let's just go."

"No, no, I want to talk about this." Emily said, taking a seat on the arm of the couch, "We grew up in the same family, we have the same skills."

"No we don't and I don't want you to get hurt." I said, "I do this everyday, day in and day out, and this happened." I said, referencing my ankle.

"I'm a big girl! If I get hurt I can handle it!" Emily answered.

"What if you're dead?!" I asked. Emily stayed silent, "Or worse, what if you're turned and have to be fucking put down?!"

"That's just a chance we'll have to take." Emily muttered. She stood and headed out to the car.

"It's going to be okay." Dean assured me.

"I fucking hope so." I said, standing and going down to my car. I heard Dean, Sam, and Bobby following me. Emily was leaning on my car. I unlocked it and got on my knees in my seat, leaning into the back. I opened my seat, pulling out a silver knife. I slipped it into the other side of my dress bodice carefully, closing the seat back and sitting in my seat. Dean, Bobby, and Sam loaded into his car and we all drove to the bar. I got out and headed inside. On the way over, Em and I had decided to frame it as a 'girls night' so I ordered a dirty vodka martini. Emily got the same. I smoothed my hair back behind my ear as the bartender placed the drinks in front of us. I nursed the glass as Emily and I talked over the next hour. A while in, Emily brought up my mom.

"She isn't doing well, you know." Em said.

"Yeah, but when I left, we weren't exactly on good terms." I muttered.

"She's been asking about you." Emily added.

"Yeah?" I asked, finishing off my drink. I placed it on the bar, "Whiskey, neat." I said, as the bartender came over. If we were going to talk about my mother, I would need to be plastered. The bartender made my drink and slid it to me.

"I think you should go see her." Emily added, "She's dying."

"I know... I just, I don't want to fuck it up. I just get so mad every time I talk to her."

"I know you do, and for good reason, but she's on her deathbed." I downed my whiskey and put my head in my hands. I heard someone shuffle up behind me and lean on the bar. From his familiar scent, I knew it was Dean.

"Hey, the group of people just came in, get ready." He murmured, low enough for only me to hear. He got the same as me, whiskey, neat. His arm brushed my back as he left, and I hid my blush in my empty glass.

"Holy shit! You like him too!" Emily whispered, leaning into our conversation.

"No- Hell no." I said, "We are not doing this right now."