"i saw you were tagged in a park sunghoon post. are you friends with him?" he questioned innocently. sunghoon was the campus heartthrob so it seemed absurd for her to be close with someone with such a big platform. "yeah you could say we're more then just friends. like partners in crime but i'm doing crimes against him." she chuckled, not sure if her explanation even made sense.

"really? he's so popular that's it's uncomfortable to watch." scratching the back of his neck, he did have a tendency to avoid putting himself out there. "you know me sungie. i'm uncontrollably social. people just love me you know?" she joked, nudging him and smiled. god, it felt like butterflies were flying in his stomach all throughout his body whenever she smiled. so cute.

"to be honest, he's not really that much of anything. you can meet them if you'd like." she smiled, trying to ease him into making friends with people in their grade who'd be more than happy to be friends with him. "ah, it's awkward to be friends with your.. uhm. you know?" stammering across his words, she laughed and leaned her head against him. "do you want to discuss labels right now and then continue?"

seeing his ears turn a rosy pink, she giggled and cooed. "l..label? label.. label? for? haah." he didn't even know what to say. stuttering and unable to think of conclusive things to say. "hmm? how about, my darling? my prince? my love? my soulmate? my boyfriend?" she teased in english, seeing him turn red and flustered almost immediately. so cute. "i'm just kidding. we can take it slow for now until you feel like we're at the point of labels."

"aah.. but do you want it slow?" asking shyly, she froze on those words. what did she want? she was a bit of a people pleaser so it was hard to know what she wanted. "i'm sorry for that question. too straight forward." he muttered making her shake her head. "if you want a label, if you want it to move fast. then tell me okay. i'll do whatever you want as we continue with this relationship okay?" she reassured, seeing him attempt to relax and calm down.

"is it okay if i call you my girlfriend?" he spoke in a shy hushed tone making her giggle from his shy attempt to ask for what he wanted. pulling his face down, she pecked at his nose like she always did. it was the boundary before actual intimacy. "..is that a yes?"
"you tell me, my love." god that made his heart beat out of his chest with an average of 138 bpm. he should be dead, but he's not. he was so tragically in love with this girl.

seeing his flustered state, she couldn't help but smile. unable to control the muscles in her face essentially. "you're so cute. you're like a battery for me, i was so tired but now i'm all energized." hugging the male's arm towards her body, she felt the need to be extra clingy with this flustered exterior.

chxnlebot

tagged: springforsung902,731 likeschxnlebot : hes been giggling since he got homeview all 724 comments

902,731 likes
chxnlebot : hes been giggling since he got home
view all 724 comments

yo.evehere : thats cute
     chxnlebot: @yo.evehere STFU UP ACTUALLY STOP PLEASE IM GONNA SOB

scribbling over and over on his ipad, he had so much work but he could barely focus for long enough to even think about finishing or doing any of it. she's my girlfriend. she's my girlfriend? she is, she is. he couldn't fully wrap his mind about it. why was he overthinking it so much? he basically was empty minded all day long except when it comes to her.

he wasn't even like this with his ex, why was she so special suddenly? why was he thinking about his ex again? god if he knew. all the people he knew never thought about their partner like this all the time either. maybe it was the honeymoon phase of their relationship, but it was just too much for him.

was this love? why did he keep thinking about that whenever he thought about her? he already knew the answer, but he always found himself coming back to the topic. "aye, jisungie. you wanna have our usual talk?" the zhong boy basically slam opened the door and walked in. pulling off his hoodie and laying against the boy's bed on the ground. "right now? do you not have work right now?" he turned toward him in the spinny chair he sat in. running a hand through his hair, he signed and pulled down his mask to his chin.

"it's one of those days jisung. as much as i should be working and probably prepare for my intern in a few hours. i just gotta talk about this you know?" nodding, he slipped down from the chair and scooted over to lay next to the boy and closed his eyes. "yeah, i get you. you've always focused on your life more than your work ethic and it shows you know." he nodded. "like man. it's like time is moving way too fast but i feel like i haven't had time to experience more of life."

"i want to have that like iconic uni experience. but i don't have that right now. and that doesn't just come by chance you know." the zhong boy would always come to him whenever his life was finally punching back in the face. just to let out all of this stress in a matter of minutes. "what about you jisung. is there something that's going on for you?"

what was going on his life? other than him practically being the happiest he's been in years, there wasn't anything that was ruining his days. "i don't know to be honest. there's nothing that bothers me too much." he hummed, it felt insensitive but it was the truth. feeling kuromi jump on him, he jolted up and ended up sitting up to make sure she wouldn't jump anymore on him. "hm. like maybe the world is trying to challenge me you feel? so it feels like i'm going into burnout trying to challenge the world."

after way too many extensive hours talking and him calling out on his internship midway through to continue talking, they were just kinda bathing in their peaceful silence. "so, you and your little girlfriend huh? why'd she pick you?" he laughed, seeing the boy's face flare up hues of red. "awhh, aren't you in love? remember that one ex you had where she—"
"shhh sh sh sh sh. shut the fuck up." he panicked, already remembering those shitty terrible and stupid years where he was both clueless and stupid at the same time. most times you can't have both, it's either one of the other. clearly his mind didn't know that back then.

"man you guys are adorable. aren't you guys so cute? man you guys were practically made for each other, so cute." he continued to tease which made the other flustered and embarrassed. "man fuck you this is why your ex didn't work out."
"don't bring him into this, little bitch."