"Hera, you're reaching your limit." Horror spoke, the sound of my name, my true name my mother gave me, rolling off his tongue sounded nice, almost soothing to my ears. "We can handle the rest. Just ... take a nap." He spoke, sounding in pain himself as his leg still bled.

I looked around, seeing how hurt and tired everyone looked while X-Gaster stood there smiling at us, triumph gleaming in his gaze. He would certainly kill them ... he will just like he did with Glitch.

My eyes widened slightly as hundreds of gaster blasters spawned, the whirring sound from their mouths sounding almost something like a fighter jet, feeling my body tremble under the noise. I stood up creating a wall, large and wide enough to protect everyone as they fired. The pain was commenced, it took all of my strength not to scream in agony as it felt as if my body was being ripped apart, blood streaming down my cheek from my glowing teal eyes, blood even began to drip out of my ears, nose, and even the corners of my mouth as I kept up the wall.

"Hera!" I look over seeing Horror's whose eyes were wide with terror. I looked around seeing the same expression on the gang's face as well as Blue and Stretch. Sadness gleamed in Dream's gaze as he looked over at his brother who could only watch. My eyes then fell back on Horror as a smile made its way to my lips, as my gaze softened.

"What am I supposed to do? Let you die?" I ask him before turn back towards the wall, hearing the blasters stop. I let down the wall, as I made eye contact with X-Gaster once more. "This is for all the people you hurt." I said as Horror's eyes widened further while Error began to make his way towards me.

"StOp hEr!" He screamed out in desperation as Ink merely watched from the sidelines, with his paintbrush on his back.

A smile remained on my lips as I released a large powerful wave straight towards X-Gaster, slicing his body in half along with his hands and gaster blasters, watching it all crumble to dust. My eye then faded back to its amber color as I stumbled back, coughing up more blood.

I then collapsed to my knees, Horror forcing himself to his feet as he ran over to catch me before I could hit the ground. "Sh*t." He mumbled as his red eyelight began to shake as red tears began to drip down his cheeks.

"Horror?" I spoke weakly as I began to feel cold, like my body couldn't hold in the heat anymore. However I wasn't freezing, instead I was calm and comfortable. 

"I'm here." He spoke as he forced a smile on his teeth, pushing a stray strand behind my ear. Dust walked up as well, blood dripping down his skull as he looked at the scene in horror. Error frozen in his spot as Killer seemed frozen as well. Nightmare had a shadow over his eyes as his shoulders began to tremble.

I placed a hand on Horror's cheek, "I am so glad you're safe ... that all of you are safe." Horror looked heartbroken, despair gleaming in his gaze however a smile remained on his face. "I'm ... so ... happy." I mumbled out as I didn't have the strength to hold up my arm anymore, darkness becoming more welcoming as a woman's and boy's voice called out to me.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful meadow, "Hera!" I turned around seeing Glitch waving in my direction, he looked older, his real age if he was really alive at the time we met again.

"Glitch!?" I spoke cheerfully as I sprinted up to him, wrapping my arms around him. We hugged one another tightly as I couldn't help but have tears of joy dripping from my cheeks. I looked at him confused as he pulled away, before stepping aside to where a woman with short brown hair in a bobbed cut, olive colored skin, and golden eyes walked up wearing a beautiful yellow sundress. "Mom?" I questioned, unsure if this was really the woman who birthed me. She smiled brightly, tears flowing freely down her cheeks as she opened her arms as I ran into them with tears streaming down my cheeks.