#4 HIDE & SEEK

As I went to the Park of Rides, I searched from one ride to another. My first ride I search was a snake coaster. It's a roller coaster that has carts as snakes when it moves. I start looking in the carts first to see if a little boy I saw was there. He's not in there so I made sure I checked the railings and the auto control. He's not on there which is good so I went to the next ride to have a look around.

This next ride I started searching is the Snow mountain which is one of the biggest roller coaster rides of them all. Which is possible that the boy could be in there. So I went in and have a look around.

I looked in the cart and I see no one in there, I went in the tunnels and went down to follow the tracks. It is so dark in there that it's unbelievably dark that no wonder why they put lights on the tunnels for the Snow mountain ride. I continue walking down in the tunnels and saw a light controls for this ride so I went in see if I could turn on the lights from there.

After I turned on the lights, I made sure I nothing else was on like the soundtrack. Luckily I didn't so that way no one else heard that so I continue doing my search of the boy.

I went up the tunnels which took me up high, almost to the top of the ride, no wonder why the place is so popular. I saw a shadow of the child kept running, it was the same boy that was running. So I followed the boy, and see where he's going.

He then hid inside somewhere that I lost track of him. I heard a laugh from across the tunnel, I noticed that laugh from anywhere. I looked behind and saw a shadow of Dawg, somehow, his eyes are the same eye colors as Jack's, red. Originally it was yellow.

Åse: "Oh no." I muttered myself and had to make it quick to find the boy before he does. I then saw a door for the another Parts and Service. I did not know we have more Parts and Services here at the Arcadeplex. It was unusual. I went to the door, I opened the door and went in, Dawg has a upgrade for his hearings so it'll be impossible for me to get him off of my back. I gently and quietly closed the door a bit and have a peek if Dawg passed by.

Dawg: "Come out, I don't bite, let me take you home." Dawg passed by. I was a bit confused about what he said, Dawg would never say that, at all. I was a bit scared. I looked down and saw a shoe on a ground so I picked it up as I saw a boy hiding with one shoe on. He's so little. I kneeled down.

Åse: "Hey buddy." He tucked himself under the blanket and still scared. Poor thing  is still traumatised. I looked at his shoe I'm holding and looked at him. "You're little foot is getting cold, why don't I put your little shoe back on and I can take you somewhere safe? Sound good to you?" I asked and he still scared. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Here, you want this?" I asked and showed him the plushy Åse. It got his attention, so he got up, walked towards me and grabbed it from me, I gently grabbed his little foot and put it in it's own shoe, he's now wearing both shoes on.

I then gently picked him up and covered him up with his blanket as he holds the plush.

Åse: "There, see? Nothing bad will happen to you. Now, let's get outa here, Luckystar." I said, I started peeking through a crack of the door and see no one near us, the boy is feeling a bit safe around me. He rest his head on my upper chest, he then closed his eyes as I opened the door and gently closed it and walked out.

I placed my hand on him to keep him secure on me as I walked down the tunnel. He seemed to be sleeping on me which probably a good time to scan him on my way back to my room, so I did. Turns out he's not a member here, I went to see his files for any other places besides here and noticing that he's an orphan from a orphanage house, sounds like he has no good history over there.