The Mind Is a Confusing Subject

[30 Minutes Before]

Raph was jogging along with Leo, Sunita, and April. Mikey was on top of his shoulders. They were headed to the second hospital in Hidden City. It wasn't such a far distance from the first one, but one that still took at least fifteen minutes to get to.

As they jogged everyone's phones dinged. They all stopped to check them.

"Hey! Donnie sent us his location!" Leo said.

"Why would he need to do that though? He's at the hospital right?" Mikey asked, looking down at Rapheal's phone screen.

"Do you think he could be in trouble?! What if something bad happened to him!" Leo said, panicking.

"Shhh Leo, you're gonna worry Raph!" April snapped.

"Oh, sorry Raph." Leo said quietly.

Raph's eyebrow's furrowed, a line in the middle formed, some sort of wrinkle poking through the mask maybe?

Mikey started to nervously mess with Raph's mask tails, fiddling with the holes and tears in them from the Kraang battle. He worried for Donnie, he usually doesn't end up in a hospital like this, he has always tended to his own wounds. Could someone have brought him there? Mikey made one of the tears in Raph's mask bigger by accident, he drew his hands away and left the poor thing alone.

They ran on the sidewalk, a taxi passed by, Raph saw and stopped. Mikey sitting on his shoulders flung forward a little, but caught himself. Raph held up a hand and a taxi driving in their direction stopped suddenly.

"I saw that in movies." Raph laughed.

All five of them piled in, but there were only six seats and Raph, being as large as he is, took up the majority of the taxi, the driver grunted and pushed a button up front. The taxi started to rumble and it suddenly expanded, fitting everyone inside and enough room for Raph to not be very cramped up. Leo gaped at the taxi before stepping inside. The taxi driver looked at them questionably.

"Have ya kids never ridden a taxi er somethin'?" The driver asked.

Leo shrugged, "we don't get out much."

The taxi driver grunted and started the taxi back up.

"Where ya headin'?" He asked.

Leo looked back down at the phone screen and tried to pinpoint the location or general area, it looked to be about a thirty minute drive, but it was a straight shot for the woods in the upper north area. Outside of city grounds.

"Uhh go to the north woods, straight from here."

"Er...Ok kid." The taxi driver said, he stepped on the gas and they sped off to retrieve Donnie.

//

[Present Time]

Donnie felt the cold metal against his face from his leg, he woke up from his nap. He looked around the room, he was still in the Foot Clans' hideout. He saw a plate, it had food on it, looked to be white rice, and some random vegetables thrown on it. But he was lucky, they had given him actual food. He scooted forward to the plate, and picked it up, checking to make sure there wasn't any poison in it. But there wasn't, it was just rice and vegetables. They didn't give him a fork, but it wasn't a problem for him, he rummaged around in his battle shell and pulled out a fork.

He scooted back over to the wall and sat up against it and started to eat.

A few knocks from the door sounded and it opened up, inside stepped Kenneth.