More and More

[Setting]

In the Lair/10:30 pm

This is where guilt hit him, he had lied to his little brother.

Donnie was in his lab, upgrading some or his already advanced technology. He was removing flaws that could eventually be a problem to him.

Raph and Leo sat in the living area, they were playing an old video game console, the simple melody from the video game played from the TV.

Mikey walked in and sat beside Leo.

"Who's winning?"

"Well obviously me 'cause I am about to destroy Raph!" Leo said confidently, who was losing. Raph laughed at his response.

"And I am about to pound you into the ground, LIKE A BOSS."

Raph used one of his special move combinations and landed a critical hit on Leo's character. Leo groaned when he saw that he lost.

"Rematch! Rematch! Rematch! Re-" Leo chanted

Mikey stole the remote out of Leo's hands. Raph worriedly looked over at Mikey, who was having a tiny bit of trouble finding a way to hold the controller comfortably. Mikey thought that without the bandages, it would be easier, so he started to remove them.

At this point, everyone was leaning in, curious to see what had become of his hands.

Orange scars covered his palms, they dug into his skin and littered his dark green skin. After removing the bandages completely he noticed that everyone was leaning over his head to watch, he quickly drew back his hands out of view.

"Hey let's not focus on my hands, I gotta beat Raph at this game."

"Sorry Mikey." They said in unison, and felt a bit of shame from making him uncomfortable.

Donnie finally finished all of his upgrading, he was exhausted and his head pounded, he hadn't eaten anything since that early morning. He decided to take a nap, and go out at night. There had been stray members of the Foot Clan still left over. They were running around the streets causing havoc. Donnie decided that would be a perfect thing to put an end to.

He laid down and picked up his phone to set an alarm to wake him up later on.

Raph stepped into his room a few minutes later, after Donnie had already fallen asleep. Raph was a little worried, he hadn't left his room all day, and didn't even know if he had been eating.

Raph frowned and turned out the lights.

[3:00 AM]

Donnie's alarm sounded, he drowsily turned it off and prepared to head out. Gathering his tech and tucking some pillows under his blanket to make it look as if he was still there, Donnie swiftly climbed up the ladder out of the lair.

He ran through the streets before he spotted the stray Foot Clan members. Who were breaking into different stores, and stealing expensive items.

"Why hello gentlemen, you see you are supposed to pay for those things, want me to show you how?" Donnie said smugly, he drew out his staff. The three Foot Clan members looked at each other and set aside the stolen items before running at Donnie.

Donnie focused on the tallest member, assuming they were the leader of the group. He swung at the member and missed. The tallest member leapt backwards before using their left foot to push off the ground and circle around Donnie to kick him in the back. The tallest landed a blow on Donnie and he stumbled forward. Donnie swung back around and caught the tallest with his staff and electrocuted them with it. The tallest yelled and fell to the ground. The other two Foot Clan members stood together. One appeared to be a woman, by her build, the other a man, from his build.