Boss Lim thought, 'His son dared to steal someone from Taehyung?'

"Coincidentally, this young actor is also a spokesperson for our Borahae product." Taehyung lifted the teacup and gently blew on it. "However, Mr. Guk had a misunderstanding with our company's spokesperson. A few days ago, he spoke with Green Pepper Video for them to cancel the award our spokesperson won."

"It is normal for young people to have friction. I asked the two of you to come out to understand Mr. Guk's thoughts. If it is a misunderstanding then I hope it can be solved earlier." Taehyung took a sip of the tea. "Otherwise, it will be too much and not everyone will look good."

Boss Lim couldn't take a breath in or let it out. In addition, he was almost shivering. This little bunny was really good. He didn't steal Taehyung's person but dared to bully Taehyung's person.

Slap!

Boss Lim slapped Guk in the face. This slap contained 10% of his strength and Guk fell to the ground.

"Dad?!" Guk stared at Boss Lim with disbelief. This outsider only casually said a few words and his father hit him. Was his father crazy?

"Don't call me Dad. I don't have a son like you." Boss Lim secretly observed Taehyung's face and saw this person was unmoved as he drank his tea. Thus, he continued to punch and kick Guk.

"Didn't I usually teach you to be kind to others and not embarrass others? How can you even bully the artists under Borahae?" Although Boss Lim felt distressed, he had to show his attitude in front of Taehyung or his son would only suffer more.

Seeing that Guk was beaten until his cheeks were swollen and tears fell down, Taehyung spoke slowly, "Mr. Lim, what are you doing? Children who don't listen can only be taught slowly."

"I will listen to Mr. Kim Taehyung and spare him this time." Boss Lim kicked Guk. "You should say thank you to Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Guk, "......"

Boss Lim raised his hand and hit his son again.

"Mr. Lim, if you have something to say then say it slowly. Violence isn't the answer." Taehyung's lips curved up. "The young man has learned his lesson."

"Yes, yes, it is as Mr. Kim Taehyung said."

"I have a friendship with Mr. Lim so I talked to you in advance this time." Taehyung drank his tea. "However, there is no next time."

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, rest assured that I will educate him when I go back." Boss Lim's head was sweating but he didn't dare wipe it. He dragged the swollen-faced Guk out of the teahouse. "You said you provoked someone who isn't good. Why did you provoke Taehyung's person?"

Guk covered his face. "Dad, how can you hit me for an outsider?"

"I'm saving you!" Boss Lim pushed Guk into the car. "Two years ago, the Jeon family offended Taehyung. Do you know what happened to this Jeon family?"

"What?"

"The company became bankrupt. They were also involved in economic crimes and were locked up."

"I just wanted to clean up a male artist. Who would've expected Taehyung to fancy him?" Guk was someone who was also afraid of Borahae. "As the special assistant of Borahae's boss, how can he dare tell us that he won't get along with ZM for a man?"

"Do you think that ZM is that great?" Boss Lim smiled bitterly. "Last year, SM Entertainment had an artist with the surname Jeon who tried to speculate that he was the distant relative of Borahae's boss. Borahae said nothing but that person surnamed Sun personally went to the door to apologize. Is SM Entertainment worse than us?"