BEHIND HER INNOCENCE

-UNDER REVISION-

SYNOPSIS

A girl who fell in love with his first crush. Dahlia Moretti a bubbly girl who had a crush on a snob—Theseus Ferrari. He became her inspiration and she was admiring her for almost a years until they finally became mutual to each other.

They became together. They almost have their happy ending not until they decided to broke up for some reasons.

How would affect the breakup to her innocence? Is she going to fight for their love or she will give up? How far did they love last?

Are they going to come back to each others arms again or they will found a new comfort to another?

×××

DISCLAIMER
---

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTE:

I was here because of the scene that was on my mind, and I decided to write about it. I'm not good like other writers here on Wattpad so expect the errors that you will notice if you will going to read this story.

To those readers who tried to read this story, thank you so much. All of you became my inspiration to write and to continue this story.

I love you all!

NO PORTARYER INTENDED.

[⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️]

S A M X J E Y A N N