Chapter 11: Onyx saves the Digimon

3rd POV:
In the girls dorm.
The girls were in they both sat in the chairs in class also they holded books and also using pencils and using them Stella holding Veemon close to her and they've found out that Veemon is in Tyler's room and they are both interested in this Digimon.
When they both kept typing and reading too and they heard a door swing Bloom is humiliated when she layed an egg and clucked like a chicken.
Stella: "Wow what the heck happened to you?" She asked
Bloom: "Let's just say I clucked like a chicken and layed an egg."
Flora: "What? When did that happen?" She asked
Bloom: "Actually it happened when I was sleeping with tyler." She said to the girls
Girls: "WHAT????????!" They asked in shock and embarrassment they al blushed like a volcano blowing up.
Tyler: "Don't worry it's nothing to worry about it happens all the time you understand don't worry girls if Myotismon is Really here I'll keep you safe." He said to them all friendly and knowing that he will protect them he walked away and heading for his bike.

Tyler: "Now if you'll excuse me I gotta get something to eat." He said and putted on his helmet and started his bike's engine and started his bike to head out somewhere else.

Time Skip Later.
Tyler was driving his bike and kept on driving to somewhere else in the world of magix a little bit.
Tyler: "I just wish I could do something for the Winx."  Thought then remembered about his parents they were behind him and also driving bus bike and heading out to the city and also Tyler wanted a normal life just like this with his parents.
Tyler: "Mom, Dad, We'll be together again soon I promise." He thought and go t interrupted by a screeching scream and made Tyler heard the noise and then he heard.
???: "HELP WERE BEING CHASED BY A OCOTOPUS DIGIMON!" He shouted out and he heard a Digimon call for help and it made Tyler turned his head to look at the poor scared Digimon and he heard the voice again.
Tyler: "Man..." He said and he drove his bike over straight to there and he met a group of Digimon that they got into trouble and they are surrounded by those Digital monsters that they both were standing right there and surrounded at the digimon.

" He said and he drove his bike over straight to there and he met a group of Digimon that they got into trouble and they are surrounded by those Digital monsters that they both were standing right there and surrounded at the digimon