Chapter 63

At the end of the night, Remi had a wicked idea. She decided to leave without telling Emi in an attempt at forcing Quinn to take her home. Ava loved the idea when Remi stopped by their table and let her know she was heading home. Ava liked her sister's plan. She was riding with her husband so she had to stay until he was ready to leave. Remi told her husband she was leaving and kissed his cheek. He asked where her cousin was at and she pointed to the couch where Emi and Quinn were still deep in discussion over something. Tig quickly got what his 'ol lady was doing and smiled. He promised he wouldn't be too much longer and for her to drive safely. She promised she would before kissing his cheek again then quickly leaving the clubhouse.

Emi was having fun chatting with Quinn and hadn't realized her ride had left her there. When she began yawning around one am, she decided it was time to go. She looked around the clubhouse to find Remi but didn't see her anywhere. Quinn offered to walk with her outside to see if she was out by the boxing ring. He kept his hand in the middle of her back as they walked through the clubhouse making a few of his brothers look at him funny. He was clearly staking a claim to the dark-haired beauty. They walked around all over the lot and didn't see Remi anywhere. Even her car was gone making Emi pout.

"I think she left me here!" Emi exclaimed.

"That's ok. I can take you home. Just give me the directions." Quinn told her.

"Oh, I couldn't put you out like that." Emi quickly stated.

"Nonsense. It would be my pleasure. Besides, you'll get to ride on a motorcycle for the first time." He smiled down at her much smaller frame.

"Well. If you're sure it won't be a bother." She hesitantly replied.

"I'm sure. Let's get you home." He stated before grabbing her hand and leading her to his bike.

She watched as he climbed on and waited for him to tell her how to get on. She had to lean against his shoulder to give her leverage to get on which he loved. Once she was situated, he told her to wrap her arms around his waist and hold on tight. It made her a little uncomfortable to be so intimate with him but she liked it all at the same time. She told him how to get to her uncle's house before he started the bike up earning a head nod in return. She wasn't quite sure what to expect being on the back of a bike. He took it easy knowing it was her first time and before long they were pulling to a stop by the house. He shut the engine off and walked her to the door. He asked for her phone so she could get ahold of him any time she needed anything. Once he programmed his number into her phone, he asked for her number so he "wouldn't ignore the call".

She thanked him once againfor giving her a ride home and for the wonderful evening. He told her once moreit had been his pleasure and that he hoped to see her around again. She blushedalthough it was hard to see in the dark. She gave a little wave before movingto open up the door and slipping inside. He sighed hoping to have kissed herbut she was obviously a more traditional woman. Not that it was a bad thing. Itwas much better than being like the whores that hung around the clubhouse. Shewas intriguing and he wanted to know absolutely everything about her. He hadloved the feeling of her on the back of his bike. Feeling her pressed upagainst him, having her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He knew it was asensation he needed to feel again. Perhaps he could take her out for a ridesometime. He slowly brought his bike to life and pulled away from the curb tohead back to the clubhouse. 

Filip had to help the other prospect clean the clubhouse the following morning and wasn't able to get a lot of sleep the night before since he had to be at the clubhouse most of the night serving drinks. He felt sleep deprived but did his best to be optimistic and upbeat. 'Just a year. I only have to endure this for a year then I'll be patched in!' Filip kept telling himself as he helped pick up beer bottles and wiping down tables and the bar. Elise felt bad her son didn't get much sleep but knew he had signed up for this when he decided to prospect for the club. He was the low man on the totem pole as it were. It was a workday, they always worked on Saturdays, so Chibs made it in to work and was glad to see his son already there cleaning the clubhouse with the other prospect. He slid his kutte off and put his work shirt on and got back to the stubborn Ford he'd been working on the previous day. When Quinn woke up, he noticed he had a new text.

Emi: thanks for last night. I wasn't sure what to expect going to a biker clubhouse for a party but you made it an enjoyable experience.

He smiled to himself reading what she had written. Did this mean she liked him too?

Quinn: I'm glad I made your first club party an enjoyable one. Will you be coming tonight as well? I can pick you up and take you home if you don't have a ride.

She was eating breakfast when her phone dinged with a new text message. Seeing what Quinn had sent made her instinctively smile. Massika just watched her niece as she smiled then began texting someone back.

Emi: Well. I'm sure my cousins will be there. Uncle Ryu says I need to start making friends. Are you sure it won't be an imposition to come pick me up and take me home?

Quinn: It would be my honor. I'll pick you up around six. See ya then 😉

He was ecstatic she was allowing him to pick her up and take her home. That's two more times she'll be on his bike! Plus, he'll get to hang out with her again that night. Chibs noted that his brother seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood as the long-haired blond got to work and was whistling. The Scotsman wondered what had put him in such a good mood. Massika noticed what a good mood her niece was in and asked her about it making the young woman smile and giggle.

"Oh, Aunt Massika! I've met the most wonderful man already. He's so intriguing, had me laughing so hard at the stories he was telling me, it's so easy to talk to him, and he seems to like talking with me and getting to know me. And he's super cute." Emi exclaimed bringing a wide smile to Massika's face.

"That's so good to hear, sweetie! I hope this relationship is better than your last one." Massika stated.

"Me too, Aunt Massika. Quinn is so different than the men I met in Japan and I really like it. He's got long hair and is covered in tattoos which I find fascinating." Emi sighed dreamily.

"Quinn? Isn't he the gentleman Ava and Happy brought with them to the family dinner the other night?" Massika asked.

"Yes." Emi giggled.

"He seemed like a very nice young man. I hope things work out for you two." Massika stated.

"Me too."

After Emi helped clean upfrom breakfast, she headed upstairs to pick out an outfit for that night'sparty. She didn't want to seem slutty or too snobby. She sent a text to Remiasking her thoughts on what she should wear. Remi was almost surprised that Emiwas going to that night's party but suggested they go out shopping for some newclothes to help her fit in. Emi was all for it. Massika told the two women tohave fun and be safe when Remi arrived to take her cousin out clothes shopping.Remi promised they'd be safe before they walked out the door. Remi decided tostart at some of the clothing stores there in town before they drove furtheraway. She knew the club wouldn't like them being away from their turf withoutan escort. Emi wasn't prepared for the kinds of clothes Remi wanted her to tryon as they walked around the store. 

Remi had her try on several pairs of pants, lots of tops, and a couple new pairs of shoes. Emi didn't think she needed all these clothes but Remi insisted she looked great in everything and she could make several outfits out of the pieces they'd found. Emi gave in especially when Remi said she'd pay for her new clothes. Emi thanked her cousin profusely who just laughed and said it was her pleasure. They stopped at the diner to grab a bite to eat before Remi dropped Emi back off at her house for the afternoon. They talked about Emi's budding relationship with Quinn and how she felt being on the back of a bike for the first time. It made Remi laugh before she told her cousin about her first time being on a bike as well. Before long, Emi was being dropped back off at her house with all her new clothes. Emi bid her cousin a temporary goodbye since all three triplets were going to that night's party as well.

A/N: How do you think this budding relationship between Emi and Quinn is going to go? Will they formally hook up or will they remain just friends?

Please review, vote, and add to your library so you never miss an update!