Chapter 52

She greeted her grandchildren with tight hugs before walking into the kitchen to greet her daughters. They were in the middle of preparing for the BBQ. Tig was going to be doing the grilling. Hamburgers, sausages, and chicken. It gave people a variety of things to choose from Remi thought. The women were laughing and having a good time when Harley entered the kitchen. She was greeted cordially before she asked for something to drink. After getting a glass of tea, the teen headed back into the living room. Shortly after Harley got her tea, there came a ring from the doorbell. Clay and Gemma were arriving and were greeted with hugs by Remi. Jax, Tara, and their two little boys were next to arrive. The rest of the bikers slowly made their way to Tig and Remi's home after that. Remi was happy to show off her home and give "the grand tour" as it were to any who wanted to see more of her home.

She thanked everyone for coming out for the BBQ as they arrived before heading back into the kitchen with the other women. Remi told the other 'ol ladies they had everything under control and to just go relax in the living room or out in the back yard where Tig was now getting ready to start grilling. Gemma wanted to be in the kitchen with the others so Remi didn't shoo her out like she did the other 'ol ladies. They chatted abut food and life with their 'ol men making them all laugh. Things were going smoothly and everyone were relaxed with drinks and just having a good time. Bobby teased Tig about something making everyone laugh and Tig huff which only made the group of bikers laugh even harder. The three teens sat in the living room watching TV waiting for all the food to be ready.

"Having any more trouble with that bully?" Filip asked his cousin.

"Hell no. Once he realized I could take him in a fight, he decided to just leave me alone. I think he's picking on someone else now but I'm not sure." Jagger replied, "What about you? I heard you got into a fight of your own."

"I was sticking up for this other kid who was being bullied in the cafeteria. Me and my football buddies set him straight. He hasn't picked on that kid since then." Filip explained.

"That's awesome, man. Not a lot of people would jump into someone else's problem like that. No one did for me." Jagger stated.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. No one should ever be bullied." Filip said.

"I know man. It was rough. But he hasn't bothered me since so I just go to my classes, hang out with my friends, and do my own thing, ya know?" Jagger said.

"I hear ya. Most of my time is spent at football practice after school. Otherwise I'm studying. Mom says she'll make me quit the team if my grades drop." Filip told his cousin.

"Good thing Uncle Happy taught you guys how to fight, huh?" Harley exclaimed making both boys laugh and shake their heads in agreement.

"Definitely. I for sure wouldn't have won my fight since my bully was bigger than me if dad hadn't taught me how to fight." Jagger said.

"Me either." Filip agreed.

The teens got quiet again as they once again turned their attention to the TV. The men outside were talking of bikes and modifications to their bikes as well as a charity run Bobby wanted to do. He and Gemma thought it would be good for the club. Clay listened to what his FO stated about this run trying to decide if they should do it or not. Jax finally turned his attention to Chibs and asked if he was going to let his son ride a bike or not. Chibs just chuckled and said that was to be his boy's sixteenth birthday present if his grades were up and he'd gotten his license. Everyone laughed and Bobby slapped his back appreciatively.

"Is he going to prospect for the club when he's old enough?" Clay inquired.

"I hope so but I don't think Elise wants him too." Chibs chuckled.