Use your brain power!

Maynard had held you for a long time now and you were living just fine. But......it was starting to get Annoying now. He was wayyy too clingy and wouldn't let you even step out for 1 minute. It was like you're almost captured and his behavior started getting more possessive and obsessive. He was very emotionless nowadays and nothing was actually affecting him.

You saw news on the T.V about a missing girl....and that girl was you. It was Waylen who was posting everywhere that you're missing and you were honestly so grateful to him for looking out for you.

But you weren't gonna fight against Maynard or anything. It was all of no use.

Since Maynard has become very cold nowadays and the only thing that got him weak was YOU.  You were his biggest weakness.

So how about you Use Your Brain Power?
You'll use yourself to make him weak and get him in your control. He's absolutely obsessed with you and that makes it easier for him to get under your control. You can surround him with your love and make him do whatever you want. Just playing him like a puppet.
The only problem was that you probably maybe kinda slightly liked him a bit.

_____~______~________~______~______

"Y/n! I'm home!" Maynard yelled walkin in thru the main door. You sighed in annoyance as you walked downstairs.

"Oh Hey!" you spoke putting on a fake smile. He threw his coat across and ran towards you, engulfing you into a hug. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist which somehow gave you butterflies and made you smile. Now this was a genuine smile. He pulled back placing the strands of hair behind your ear.

"Did you eat dinner?" he asked tilting his head to which you replied "No,I was waiting for you."

That made him smile like a madman. It was the first time you waited for him. You always ate before he returned because you were irritated by him. But now you were starting with your plan so you had to go according to it.

"Well, I'll freshen up and come!" he spoke genuinely smiling and went upstairs. You chuckled and started placing the dishes. He came back soon and you both peacefully had dinner together.

Both of you went upstairs to sleep later. It was about half an hour since you were laying on the bed. You couldn't fall asleep at all. Maynard was probably dead asleep... Or so you thought. You heard the door opening to your room and saw Maynard standing in front of you. He was half asleep.

"May, What are you doing here?" you questioned stiffening up. He ran his hand through his hair as he climbed on your bed. Your heart started beating like crazy.

"Having trouble falling asleep?" he asked you with a smirk. You simply nodded gripping the sheets.

"I have a good technique of making anyone fall asleep within minutes. But I'll only use it especially for you. Do you want me to try it?" he spoke, now crawling closer to you.

"W-well okay....." you mumbled. He smirked as he climbed on top of you.

"You better not do anything else than just making me fall asleep..." you deadpanned. He laughed nervously and patted your head.

"Don't worry." he spoke giving you a smile. His head slowly lowered and lowered until both your noses were touching. You thought he was going to kiss you but he lowered his head even more towards your neck.

His lips making contact with your neck made you almost jump. You were about to say something but he whispered lowly...

"You know..this is gonna make you sleep...it'll give you pleasure and give peace to your mind. You won't get time to overthink. Just keep quiet and try to sleep... " his lips hit against your neck as he spoke.

Not too long after you find yourself gripping the sheets as your face was painted red. He was sucking on your neck like crazy but it was actually helping you sleep. His mouth played on the surface of the skin of your neck and you closed your eyes shut. You just hoped you would fall asleep soon.

And you did.

(embarassing Chapter 💀)