Jealousy Is A Disease

Waylen.

He walked in. A black shirt tightly wrapped around his body. He wasn't buff or muscular like Maynard, but he had a clean Manly body. His shoulders were wide. His blonde hair hung low. His thin lips were perfectly pink. He had a smile on his face as he walked in.

"Y/n!! He took baby steps towards your and gently hugged you which caught you off guard. He was so damn shy and now he's acting so confident.

Maynard stared at him weirdly.

As soon as Waylen ended the hug, you saw his face. Unintentionally, you burst in laughter remembering the morning incident. Even if his hair was completely neat, it still looked like the mornings messy hair to you.

Both the guys stared at you in confusion.

"Your...hair...was...so..funny in the morning hahahaa!!" you burst into laughter again. Waylen smiled admirably at you.

"Um..Uh..uh?" you both heard Maynard fake cough. It reminded you that you forgot to introduce them to each other.

"May! This is my friend Way! And Way! This is my friend May!" you spoke.

"May?"
"Way?"

They both spoke at the same time.
That was funny.

One moment they were staring at each other confused, and the next moment they were glaring darkly at each other.

"What?" you spoke looking at both of them.

The door bell rang as some one walked in. It was a group of girls.

"Welcome!" you greeted them and went towards them. Soon, you started paying attention towards work and May and Way left together.

"Jealousy is a disease. Don't be jealous Waylen!" Maynard spoke glaring at him.

"I'm not jealous. I'm territorial. Jealousy is when you want something that's not yours. Territorial is protecting what's already yours.  You're the one jealous here!" Waylen spat.

Maynard had the perfect smirk.
Waylen had the darkest glare.

It's true indeed.

Jealousy is a disease.