Willow: The Local Simp

It was Sunday morning. You went into Waylens bedroom to wake him up. After he woke up, you both had breakfast and you started getting ready for your....date?..
with Maynard.

Putting on clothes of your choice, you tied your hair in the style you like. Waylen was passing by you as he stared at you in confusion.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To Hang Out!"

"Where? With who?"

"Why you wanna know that?"

I'm asking just in case it's a guy you're going out with. You know guys are scary and not trustworthy!" he warned.

"Well...It's Maynard I'm hanging out with!"

"Whatt?!?!" he yelled as his voice raised in rage.

"What?" you asked him with a confused look.

"No-nothing...Who's gonna take care of the cafe?"

"My friend.. She must be here anytime soon..."

The door bell rang as your friend walked in.

"Willow!" you yelled as you walked towards her and hugged her.

"Where my girl going huh?!?" Willow asked and smirked.

"Umm..to hang out with a frie-"

"It's a fockin dAtE OMG!!" she started yelling loudly. You place your palm on her mouth to shut her. She giggled.

"A Date with who?" she whispered.

"It's no a DATE. I'm just chilling with a friend." you explained.

Her eyes darted towards Waylen as she gasped.

"Who's this Cute Guy?!" she again yelled. You mentally face palmed.
Waylen was embarrassed.

"Um..Hey Way! That's my friend Willow and...Willow! That's my friend Waylen." you introduced.

"Hi." Way awkwardly waved.

"Hi! You can call me Will or Willow or whatever you please!" she greeted excitedly while placing her palm on his.  He got completely flustered.

"Damn You're simping!" you teased her.

Waylen laughed a bit.

"Well...it's my first time seeing an attractive guy..." she spoke embarrassed.

"Shut up liar! You are literally a local Simp!" you hit her shoulder as she laughed.

"Shall we leave?" you heard a deep voice.

Al three of you shot your head towards that person. It was Maynard. You must be so engaged in that conversation that you didn't hear the door bell ring.

You were completely flushed. Maynard was looking Damn Gorgeous. Fine as aging wine.

He had a black Shirt tightly wrapped around his buff arms and chest. A Black coat on top of the shirt and black pants. He looked like a handsome CEO or a Mafia leader.

You were damn sure Willow was gonna simp for him.

"Oh I'm ready!" you spoke grabbing your bag from the couch and rushing towards him. You both left in his Car.

Both Waylen and Willow were left alone.

"So... Whats your relationship with Y/n?" Willow questioned.

"Um..she's a friend? I'm actually a customer here" he replied.

"Oh..I....see" willow mumbled.

"You like her don't you?" Willow suddenly spoke which left Waylen flattered.

"N-no I-I don't.. Huh?" Waylen stuttered.

Willow chuckled.

"Im actually going out with a friend... So if you need help, I'll stay?" Waylen asked her.

"No-No it's fine.. Enjoy your Date ;)!" Willow assured him.

That's Willow: The Local Simp.