Oh

The days were passing by quick. Your mind was completely blank and you had literally no idea  what was going on.

Did Maynard Kidnap you?
☞Yes

But have you done anything about it yet?
☞No..

And should you try to escape?
☞💀

o==[]::::::::::::::::>o==[]::::::::::::::::>

It was evening and you were laying on the couch waiting for Maynard to return back. He was out for some 'important meeting' as said by him. The doorbell rang soon and Maynard entered with heavy footsteps, sweat dripping off his hair and collarbone. You frowned as you walked up to him.

"Maynar-"
He pulled you by the waist immediately, cutting you off your word. You gasped as you tried to push him off.

"Oh Damn Gross! You are very sweaty go away please!" you mumbled as you tried to break his grip off your waist. He laughed at your words and you actually found his laugh so attractive that you kept staring at him with a dropped jaw. He walked upstairs to get fresh with a wicked smile on his face, he knew exactly how attractive he was and he knew you were falling for him.

Were you and Maynard a thing? 
☞ Kinda Yes...kinda no. Yes actually....you lived like a couple but never kissed each other yet.

After getting fresh, he came down and sat on the couch beside you. You were busy reading the newspaper and he was getting impatient for your attention. He simply placed his head on your shoulder and peaked in on what you were reading. He chuckled lightly as he poked your cheek.

"You have No Idea how ugly you look when you're serious. You look almost like that chimpanzee I saw in the zoo when I was Kid." he spoke sitting straight. You scoffed and slammed the newspaper on his leg and he immediately started laughing.

His laugh was so so hysterical that it could make anyone laugh in just a second. You couldn't stop smiling seeing him giggle like that.  He was actually honestly so cute. He was the cute and shy type of person who is very fragile.

He seemed to act bold outside but he was really soft and sensitive from the inside(💀)

This chapter is very short but trust me, the next chapter is gonna be very interesting.

I would really really love it if you guys message me or comment here the kind of scenarios ya'll wanna read or the kind of scenarios ya'll like.

You've showed so much love on this story that I'm literally ready to do anything you want. I'll write any kind of story you want or add any of ur own characters if you want to. At this point,  y'all own me babes😩😍💅👯