Luxury

"Maynard, My Son...." Mr.Madden mumbled, placing his hand on his sons shoulder.

"What is it?" Maynard replied gently pushing off his father's hand from his shoulder.

"I completely understand how lonely you are. I know it took too long, but I've brought a special girl for you." Mr.Madden spoke as he watched Maynards eyes light up in excitement.

All his life, Maynard was a loner. Not because he chose to, but because his parents never let him out. He was like a caged bird. Caged in that big mansion ever since he was a kid. He rarely ever went outside since it was against the family rules.

After he turned 18, he was finally freed from the cage. He was allowed to go outside, make  friends and live life like a normal adult. But, it still resulted in him being all alone.

Due to lack of social skills, he was an awkward person. He used to get anxious every time a stranger walked past him. Or always get shy whenever someone greeted him. He preferred staying in the mansion.

But he had to go out occasionally, since he was carrying the whole family's reputation as the new head of the Vimet Business. As soon as he turned 18, the title of 'Man Of The Family' was given to him. He was an only child.

He was quite rich.

He always lived in Luxury.