"Yes, Christian has hurt me too much. This pack has hurt me too much! I can no longer bare it. His pack hates me! No one cares for me here, Exus!" Anabelle wails, tears gathering in her eyes, slipping down her cheeks. I almost face palm at how fake she looks. Surely, he doesn't believe her. I await his reply.

"I told you to come home Anabelle! I told you so many times to let me teach him a lesson! You cannot go through this and not let me visit him." Exus mutters, his anger barely intact.

He actually believes her.

"And I have told you, brother. They will feed you lies so you can go against me! Please this is the best option! Destroy them!" Anabelle, says getting evidently irritated.

How can no one tell she is an actual pathological liar?

"Are you sure this pack has caused you so much harm that it needs to be demolished? The hunters are a bit much." The man looks unsure.

He should be! That girl is a complete nutcase.

"Are we taking this pack down or are you going to keep having this stupid conversation?" A hunter, dress impeccably utters eyeing the two with unconcealed distaste. A growl leaves Exus mouth shutting the man and forcing him to bow.

Anabelle stares at his brother, a wicked look shining in her eyes.

"Exus, I. . .I did not want to tell you this but. . .I  was pregnant." She utters.

I take a step back in shock, only for me to trip and  completely expose myself. All eyes snap to meet mine and an irritated look rushes through Anabelle's eyes.

"What. . . are you doing here?" Anabelle glares, a stutter not concealed, the aim of it not noted. Her grin appears only seconds after. I don't get to stand up before two muscular hunters are drag me where Exus and Anabelle are. I'm dropped in front of them, my knees scrapping on the rough ground.

"What do you mean. . .were?" Exus says, not acknowledging my presence.

A funny emotion races through Anabelle's eyes, too subtle to be notice, before she explains. "She is . . . Christian's sister. The one who has been hurting me. I never told you I was because. . .she threatened to kill my child, my daughter. Your niece."

I'm beyond shocked. Don't tell me he believes this story full of plot holes. Why would I kill my own niece too? Is he using his brain?

"She added wolfsbane to my food. . .and I lost it!"  Yeah you've also absolutely lost your mind.

A cackle leaves my mouth as I stare at the devil's incarnate. She has really gone mad. Exus eyes meet mine and the fury in them almost makes me plummet to the floor once more.

"Is this true?" He screams, his eyes shifting dark. In a second his hand is grasping my throat, my feet dangling. He doesn't take regard to my fragile body or the fact that I'm basically a child. I am fourteen years! Why would I even hurt my brother's mate? A nineteen year old female?

"Are you using your tiny brain?" I wheeze as he tightens his hands around my throat further, blocking oxygen from my pathway.

"I am fourteen! Why would I hurt my brother's mate?" I struggle with the words glaring, appalled and astounded by the fact that he believes her or the fact that I'd kill a baby. Has she even ever been pregnant?