// Bloody Memories //

Start from the beginning

The killer was skinny, his spine fully visible on his burned flesh as his black hair tried it's best to hide the bodies insecurity.

"I like the detective, how he always has a cigar in his mouth." I chuckled, it was a tiny detail I remembered from my childhood. "Hm." Jeff grunted once more, his body began to shake.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, it was starting to get on my nerves. He had nothing to feel bad about, well, he had everything to feel bad about and a half of me wanted him to drown in his self pity. "No, just watch the damn show." He growled, tightening his grip on his knees as his breaths became more rigid.

"Sorry." I muttered, bringing my legs up to my chest and hugged them, feeling my body to begin shaking as well from the lack of food. Jeff had been fueling me on alcohol and meds, nothing other than maybe a pack of chips he would find down in the supposed kitchen.

"Don't be." He huffed, burying his face into his hands.

He stayed still, and then fell onto his back as he let his arms cross over his chest. "I'm having withdrawals." He finally admitted, the whites of his eyes had a hint of red to them. He was shivering, cold.

Mom.

"Don't you...Have some in your drawer?" I motioned towards the nightstand, where I watched him pull out baggies late at night whenever he would get fidgety. "No! That's the fucking problem...my cart got arrested so that fucked up everything!" He groaned, looking up to me.

Something made me do it.

Atleast he didn't say he couldn't help it, because him getting on top of me and trying to undress me really shows that "he couldn't help it".

I reached down and pushed a few black strands off of Jeff's sweaty forehead, and let my palm rest besides his eye. He reached up and rested his hand on top of mine, keeping his eyes on me.

Once I realized what I was doing, my eyes pulled away from Jeff and began to watch the television once again.

"Drink something, or I'll make you." I spoke, keeping my eyes on the t.v screen. "Really? Then I should probably not drink anything." Jeffs words rang through my ears,  a laugh would fill the room from my dirty mind, but maturity took  me over mentally.

And would be like that for ever.

There was no going back to the happy and free Y/n, I wasn't even Y/n anymore.

"Then die." I muttered, sliding my hand off of Jeff's face and retreated it to my side. Jeff kept his eyes on me, and then his smile turned to a frown as he retreated his hands as well.

"Did I ruin the moment?" He asked.

"There was no moment." I stated, furrowing my eyes at the television when really I wanted Jeff to suffer.

"Oh..." He whispered, ripping his eyes away from my face and up at the poorly painted wall.

I had ruined the moment.

"I've waited for this, for so long." He began, not moving.

I didn't respond, my gaze hardened on the television screen.

"To be with you, like this..." He continued, sitting up and leaned himself against the wall besides me.

"To be able to say I love you, and...mean it when I say it." He whispered, resting his palm on my thigh.

I gulped, I was forced to look away from the television and down at the hand on my body.

"You don't mean it, you don't know me." I spoke in barely a whisper, keeping my focus on the pale hand. "I know you Y/n, I know how you think." The man whispered in my ear, how would he know? I barely knew anything about him at the time, maybe that his last name was Woods...but that's all I knew.