Fuggys babyshower

Start from the beginning

Abhi" Whats wrong with you 2 "

PURAB AND SAMEER" Bhai we are wondering how we will drag your sister in laws out of bed " they both said together which had Abhi in stitches if laughter as they scurried our of the kitchen to their bedrooms.

KRIJUN

Arjun was already dressed and watching his wife trying to tie the dori of her blouse he walked up behind her and grabbed the strings the brush of his hands against her back sent shivers down Kritikas spine, her husband's simple touch invoked feelings in her which were new to her , she blushed.

Arjun: "Mrs Arora, please don't blush like this, especially with your dimples I'm unable to control myself "

She turned and he took her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

All the elders were gathered in the family room awaiting their children to come down.

Raghuveer: " Sarlaji, I think we must start preparing my babies baby shower"

Rockstar Dadi: " Oh Oh, Raghu Beta, we know she's your favourite but she's not a baby now she's having babies" she laughed.

Sarla: " Beeji. You know na for him she will always be his first baby".

Raghu" Haan Ma, she maybe grown now but she's my baby, the one who made me a papa" his eyes turned moist as he pondered on his child.

They heard footsteps and saw Preeta and Karan walking towards them followed by Disha and Rishabh and Arjun and Kritika  and Rushvin

Preeran: " Morning family " they greeted all the elders

Arjun:" What discussion is taking place so early maasi".

Sarla:" Arjun Beta, your mausa is planning his babies babyshower".

Purbul and Shrishmeer who had just entered: "KYA".

Everyone covered their ears.

Luthra Dadi:" why are you 4 shouting".

Sameer:" Daadi how can a baby have a baby shower".

Rakhi" Puttarji, Pragya is their daughter their first child she is their baby".

Karan:" Oh its that way then okay let us help too".

Abhi and Pragya who had just entered asked: " Help with what"

DAASI:" Now that you are all here we can tell you".

Sarla: " Pragya you are now in your 8th month, so we want to do your babyshower".

She blushed:" Haan ma what ever you decide" she said and walked to her dad to hug him.

Mahesh: " Oh Oh I see now Papa is here only all the love for him nothing for us haina beta".

Pragya:" No uncle nothing like that" she said and went to hug him and the rest of the family

Arjun: " So Di, we are all planning this function and you are not allowed to be involved and no work for you at all".