Debt

Info:

Characters;y/n rindou ran + people from tenjiku

Gender:female

Age: y/n :20
Rindou: 23

Rindo x y/n

Y/n age 20,she worked a full time job to help her family well her mum to be exact most of her family was dead though her mother seemed to be nearing death..

Her mother called her it seemed urgent

"Y-y/n..c-c-come home and-and call an ambulance I don't feel so good..."

"Okay- MAMA?!!"You shouted out hearing her phone drop on the floor and no response you panicked and called the hospital.

"Hello what seems-"

"ITS MY MOTHER SHE CALLED ME AND DIDNT ANSWER PLEASE JUST we live at —— I'm scared please send someone there immediately" y/n was stood there in horror rn because she was scared.

"Don't worry ma'am stay calm and people are on the way now, are you with her by any chance?"

"No"

"Okay what I would like you to do is get home and check on your moth—"the phone hanged up

'That was odd' you thought to yourself.
The quickest way for you to get home was via the alleyway so you went through it.
You walked past a man who was eating an ice-lolly (a blue one cuz blue is the best flavour.)

His hair was like a jellyfish blue and purple lilac,his eyes staring deep into your soul you walked fast past him he smirked and called his brother.

"Yoo~ ran I found her she's a beautiful thing, unlike what you showed me" he scoffed.

"Whatever just bring her to headquarters! Yk her dad owes us aloooooot of money and died before the debt was due. GOT IT RINDOU?!!!!!!!" Ran shouted.

"Yea yea" he hung up.

You felt the man walking behind you that's when you were about to run until he grabbed you his hand snaking around your waist his other hand holding a knife to your neck pushing it closer so he can see the blood trickle down.

"Ah~ so cute" he went all childish to serious.

"Your dad owes us a lot of money, we don't have anything against you so..sorry" the next thing you knew you were passed out.

When you woke up

Your body cold, against a cold chair tied up,a blind fold around your eyes a bag on your head.

"Believe me she's so pretty in the other picture you showed idk what that was but"

"Shut up rindou." Someone shouted.

Loud foot steps walking towards you,someone took off your bag and blindfold,The men in the room were stunned by your beauty.

"Let's get to business I'm izana. And your father had some big debts to pay so you have 2 options become a prostitue or stay here with us and join tenjiku and when your sent of you kill people you'll get money in return" you couldn't say anything because you had duct tape on your mouth.

"Oh yea" izana ripped off the duct tape.

"Yea no. I choose none! I have to look after my mother full time!" You shouted and he slapped you.

"Shush bitch." And yes you shushed alright.

"I gave you the options now say which one you want"

"Both?? I mean technically both could get me a lot but it'll take a while to fulfil the debt because I'm assuming it's a lot soooo yea" the men snickered,"sure~" izana smirked.

The man with lilac hair untied you.

Oh and after that your life was not bad but not good,rindou would be with you 24/7 never leaving you ever he was annoying but yet hot. Like VERY hot.

A couple days later

You and the others of tenjiku were hanging out and you were flirting with ran for fun ofc, rindou was watching and was getting pissed though he didn't show it,ran knew very well.

"Your so hot,I wonder what your like in bed~" ran smirked at your words.

"Wanna find our princess-" rindou grabbed your arm and dragged you to his room locked the door.

"Fucking bitch." He spat undoing his tie.

"Your mine. And ONLY FUCKING MINE got it?! I found you first your mine!" You giggled and stood infornt of him.

"Then claim me if I'm yours" rindou smirked.

"Challenge accepted"

With the others downstairs

"Omfg would they stop making all that noise whilst I'm trying to FUCKING EAT?!!!!" Izana shouted.

"This is all rans fault" kakucho added.

"All his fault" sanzu replied.

"What but I-"

"Why did ran have to do this to us?!" Shion added.

"But I ain't-"

"God she's moaning so loud sounds like she's getting murdered. Ran this is your fault"mucho spat and everyone laughed and ran walked out the room.

"Kakucho~ go teach ran a lesson" kakucho nodded and even though it was only kakucho who was supposed to go everyone else followed.

When they were finally done

Rindou came downstairs with some new pj pants on and no shirt,his hair was still wet from the shower.

"Pff what happened to ran" he had patched all over his face because everyone jumped him.

"Nothin~" izana smirked.

"Okay" Rindou shrugged and went to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate.

"So rindou when can I have her nex" rindou shot a warning bullet past shions head and purposely missed, rindou glared at him.

A/n:AHHH MY FIRST REQUEST IM ACC SO HAPPY?????