Kids forever

Info:

Characters: y/n,baji, kazutora, chifuyu

Age:14

genre: angst ish

༺♡༻

You sat in your hospital bed alone you weren't dying well that's what everyone thought, you were a happy kid you never cried you would always get injured but you had that 1 friend who was with you threw thick and thin baji keisuke.

In the morning

You had woken up washed your face brushed your hair and teeth and sat in bed, you heard there was going to be a fight between toman and Valhalla today, baji came to see you today.

"Yoooooooo idiot!" Baji shouted.

"BAJIII!!" You smiled happily.

Baji sat on your bed his back to you and you hugged him from behind.

"Please don't go to that fight.." bajis breath disappeared for a second.

"Don't worry about it okay? You worry about getting better so we can hangout like we were kids again" he turned to you as you let go

You nodded your head.

You and baji enjoyed the last hours together before he'd be gone, you laughed and joked about the stupidest thing for hours until it was time.

Baji hugged you tight,"get better okay?" You nodded and hugged baji tighter.

During the fight

As the fight played on, you slowly made your way to watch but once you got there you wished you didn't, baji was passed out right infornt of kisaki.

"Baji...? BAJI" you shouted and everyone looked at you holding on to her iv pole thingy.

"Y/n?" Kazutora and chifuyu said at the same time.

Baji heard you calling his name and woke up shakily, stood up looking at you.

"You shouldn't be here y/n go back!" Baji shouted shakily.

"NO" you started to get pale.

Baji came down to you and his hand came to your face,"please go back y/n. You shouldn't be here remember what I said?" You held his hand.

"But if you die then it's all your words are lies!" You spat.

"WELL THEN THE SAME GOES FOR YOU
Y/N!" Baji shouted.

"B-baji your bleeding- lets go to the hospital" yoy grabbed his hand but he slapped it away.

"I said GO Y/N" you shaked your head.

By this time baji had already lost to much blood, he dropped to the floor.

"Baji?" You looked at the floor he smiled at you then there was no response after that.

"Who..? Did this?" You looked up and saw blood on kazutora's hand.

"Cruel bitch. You took the 1 thing I loved in my life" you face became more pale and you to dropped to the floor not because of shock not because of anything you knew today your time was up and you wanted to see baji at "war" because he was so strong and he inspired you to live but now you had no more passion to carry on.

"Y/n?" Baji called out in a white room.

"B..baji...?" You looked up at him and he held out his hand and you took it.

You stood up no pain in your body you felt at peace now you and baji coukd be kids forever having fun and doing what kids do.

You felt so happy,"I'm sorry baji" you looked at him tears falling out of your eyes.

"I'm sorry to y/n..now let's go"

You walked along holding hands with kid baji, you both were kids again..as you wished...