Homeless lover

Info:

Characters:y/n & hanma

Age:28-30

Gender: female

Hanma x y/n

༺♡༻

Y/n walked past an alleyway every night after her shift at a manga store it was the quickest route to her house.
She always saw a man in there,long hair his front 2 bits yellow and big baggy clothes.

She got fed up of seeing him constantly so one night after her work she walked threw the alleyway,sat next to hanma and halfed a sandwich for you and him to eat.

"Here you go,eat up then come with me" hanma looked dumbfounded At what you just said,like no one is gonna come to you that fast bestie<3 and he wasn't that dumb he wouldn't go with a stranger.

"Nope I'm okay" he ate his food as you talked on about random stuff,you made him laugh it's been awhile since he's laughed.

"My name is y/n!! See ya soon mister" she got up and left.

"I'm- hanma..bitch didn't let me get a word in" hanma grumbled.

"I HEARD THAT" y/n laughed as she walked off disapearing from hanmas sight.

And every day after that you came and saw him even if it was cold raining whatever you alwyas came and gave him company.

On this particular day y/n didn't come at night but she came in the morning,"yoooo hanmaaaaaaammamama" he threw a can at you.

"Don't call me that idiot head" you stood infornt of him.

"Let's go" he tilted his head.

"Where?"

"Where do you think?!! My house stooopid" he stood up and laughed

"Why should I trust you?" He looked deep into your eyes.

"I always make sure when I'm free you have company out here in the cold I make sure you have a bunch of blankets flasks for warm foods and tea I help you with anything I buy you anything so I think it's time you come move in with me,a poor sod like you out here makes everyone depressed so come on let's go" hanma slapped the back of your head lightly and then laughed.

"Okay~ fine but if I feel like something is off I'm gone." You nodded.

Then your life began with a fugitive, hectic and chaotic as it may be you'd never change it for the world.

Hanma was reckless so you'd be there to help him, when he got hurt you fixed up his wounds when he needed love he got it.
Hanma thanked you ever second of his life for you,saving him from boredom.

Present day

Hanma finally had his own job though you didn't know where it was,you had finally finished work and once you came home you were shocked to say the lease.

Drugs

Guns

Knifes

Anything illegal you could think of was in your house and with it hanma and his friends.

"HANMA?! What the fuck?!" You wore a pencil skirt with a white button up which was now all wet because of the rain.

"Oh hey" he lit up a cigarette.

"Hanma is this one of your bitches?" "Bitches?! The fuck you mean by that?!" The men in the room laughed.

"Might wanna go change sweetie~" you hit that guy on the head with a bat.

"Sweetie my ass. Now all of you get out." The men laughed.

"This is hanmas house." "Hanmas house? This is MY house Motherfuckers. Now I won't ask again LEAVE" they did but hanma didn't.

"What are you still doing here?! Go" hanma was shocked but left aswell.

After that you deep cleaned your house it stunk you hated it.

A couple days later

You layed on the couch watching chainsaw man,a knock came from the door.

You got up to open it"hanma?" He looked at the floor then looked at you.

He took out a rose from behind him and gave it to you,"I'm sorry y/n jeez it feels weird to say sorry but I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that stuff in your house..is there any way I can come back to you?"You nodded.

"A kiss" a kiss was all you said.

"A kiss?" You nodded and he obliged he kissed you and even he loved it but you loved it even more.

You felt his lips leaving yours.

"So?" You hugged hanma tight.

"I missed you and I'm sorry" hanma patted your head.

"I missed you more.." he said which is very odd for him to say.

"I love you hanma..""love You to idiot"

"Your more of an idiot"

"No you are"

And by the end of that night you guys were together, enjoying chaotic times together.