Unhealthy love

Info:

Characters: y/n and mikey

Age:25-27

Mikey x y/n

༺♡༻

Doctor y/n worked in an insane asylum,to help people with there issues to put it lightly.
She was there every day morning till night with 1 day off on a Saturday.

Today was a Monday and her first patient was sano manjiro, age 27.
Y/n and manjiro had a little thing for eachother which was unprofessional for that work space but what could be done?

You walked into a room where manjiro had been sat waiting for your arrival,he heard the door open and sat up.

"Hello manjiro" you smiled lightly in the dimly litted room,the door shut behind you.

"Call me mikey darling" you sat down.

"I have something for you~" you took out a little kitty plushy.

"It's a kitty" you giggled.

"It's cute like you darling.."
You face blushed a little and as you were about to ask mikey some questions he interrupted you.

"I love you..do you love me?"
He asked and you nodded.

"If you love me can you get me something" he asked trying to get closer to you.

"What do you need?" "A matchine gun" he laughed.

You got closer to his face and he kissed you it was good but so unprofessional of you but heck you couldn't give a shit you loved it.

A year later

Mikey and y/n we're together talking,

Mikey backed away looking at her studying her, he was the doctor now and she was the patient.

"Do not say this oath thoughtlessly" Mikey looked directly into her eyes.

"Desire becomes surrender surrender becomes power, do you want It? Do you really want it?" She looked at him undying love in her eyes.

"I do" she said joyously,"I do"

"Then goodbye doctor l/n" he gestured to the edge, without the slightest hint of hesitation she jumped into the churning liquid that lived below.

Mikey watched as she got swallowed by the liquid,she showed now sign of being 'alive'.

Mikey sighed,"you are something girl.." he took of his jacket, ran and jumped into to the barrel.

Mikey grabbed her up and she awoke for a 'slumber' mikey laughed like psycho and
Y/n smiled and they kissed passionately as there colours mixed that innocent y/n is gone.

There was only y/n.

Mikeys lover

And partner in crime

Oh how deeply the couple were in love it was deep love a love mikey hadn't ever felt love only y/n could give.

༺♡༻

IF YALL HAVE WATCHED SUICIDE SQUARD YK WHAT THIS IS ABOUT