𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Info:

Characters:
y/n,emma,draken,mitsuya,shinichiro

Age:14-23

Gender:female

Mitsuya x y/n

Since birth youve been a sano but she was ripped from the sano name, some other lady took her.

For awhile you felt your mother figure hadn't been your real mother so, whilst she was asleep you took a sample of her saliva and your own and sent it of to the lab.

And your intuition was right, she WASNT your mother.
You found out where your mother had previously lived and a week later you went to that house.

Ding donggg

You rang the door bell and a boy with short blond hair answered.

"Who are you?" You were silent then said.

"Your small!- sorry" you accidentally blurted that out making the small man angrily nom on his doriyaki.

"Wh-what I meant to say is, is (whatever mikeys mums called) here?" He was silent.

"B-because um i Uhh-" shinichiro came from behind mikey.

"Yooooo manjiro who's this?" He shrugged and left.

"So- what did you need?" He asked.

"I think you guys might be my biological family!" She showed him the dna stuff.

Shinichiros eyes widened, "mother never told us about you-" "that's because someone stole me at birth.." he smiled and hugged you.

"Welcome home!" You felt happy,over joyed about everything.

"But but-it's just odd if I come live with you guys because we don't know-" he laughed.

"Were family! It's nothing weird come on let's get you inside!" The older man beamed and you followed.

He took you to the living room where you saw, 2 boys arguing and 1 girl who looked a similar age to you cooking.

"OI SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU"an old man shouted.

"Oh- shinichiro who's this?" The old man asked.

"This is y/n, our sister" he showed the dna test.

"Ha? That makes sense now! YK THAT ROOM UPSTAIRS MOTHER NEVER LET US IN IT WAS HERS!!" The small blonde boy ran upstairs to the room and everyone followed.

The small blonde boy opened the door and there it was, a baby bed the room pink and white with the cutest decorations.

"It all makes sense now" shinichiro smiled.

A couple years later

Y/n finally got close to her family, her fake mum didn't care to even call her that's how much she didn't care.

For awhile y/n had been keeping something a secret, mikeys best friend, was her crush.
She was so in love with him she wanted him to be hers but..emma got in the way.

She kept silent for years on end and the day emma and draken got married y/n wasn't there she was in her room making out with drakens bestie, mitsuya.

"God your lips are soft.." he let go of the kiss just to look at your beautiful blushing face.

You had over a thousand missed calls but didn't care, y/n finally found love..