11.

HERO FIENNES TIFFIN

"Is it okay if I change into this later?" The girl asks me, grabbing one of my t-shirts from the hanging closet.

"No. Now come on let's get this over with" Grabbing her by her shirt, I pull her mouth into mine and her fingers immediately lock in my hair, tugging at them as I start unbuttoning her shirt.

Throwing her shirt on the floor, I then toss her back on the bed and relocate my lips on her neck. She has already started panting, without me even getting to second base, but I guess it's all for the best. A moan escapes her mouth when my hands cup her breasts, my mouth lingering back to her tongue.

"You're good, Captain" she breathes heavily between our kiss and I get a jolt of adrenaline, as I begin slipping off my sweatpants while she unbuttons hers.

She bites her lips nodding at me when her eyes trail downwards, as she indicates how badly she needs it too. I align my hard length to her, noticing that she's already soaking for me which makes me shake my head when I guide myself into her. The sudden thrust takes her by surprise as she gasps, clutching onto my shoulders as I begin to push into her until we're interrupted by the intercom ringing aloud, making the both of us groan.

"Don't stop now" she pleads in a low rusty voice, her nails digging into me tight. As much as I don't want to stop, the intercom keeps ringing which brings my movements to an abrupt pause, leaving her rolling her eyes at me. It's good that I don't give a fuck about her or even know her as a matter of fact.

It is really weird for someone or even the guard to dial around this time, I glance at the clock which shows 2:47 in the morning. Quickly putting on just my boxers, I make my way out of my bedroom and to the main door.

I answer the phone, which is hanging on the wall beside the door, ready to snap at him if this is a wrong call. "Hello?"

"Sir, a woman named Josephine is seeking access to the building. Do you know her?"

Josephine here in the middle of the night? Knowing this can't be just a casual show-up, various thoughts start flooding my mind with questions of surprise and concern.

"Yes yes, let her in" I respond quickly and keep the phone back before rushing inside the bedroom again. Jo is here because she needs me. And I have to be there for her and solely for her. I can't have any distractions here.

"Uh- you need to go" I announce entering my bedroom where the girl still lays on my bed with the sheet covering her naked body. Picking up her clothes, I toss them to her as she scoffs in disbelief. If she would've been asleep, I would've just woken her up because I still don't give a shit about her, and a lot of shit for the girl who is about to enter my house right now.

"Excuse me?"

"I said. You need to leave" I repeat, glaring at her while she starts wearing her clothes, looking at me disgusted. I don't blame her because it is wrong of me to do this to her, but I don't have any other option. Jo needs me right now, and I'll give everything to be with her.

"Asshole" she whispers, shoving my shoulder as she makes her way out of the bedroom wearing her clothes. I quickly begin cleaning the bed, which wasn't that much of a mess yet, and decide to toss the sheet she had on her in the laundry basket after putting on a t-shirt.

I open the door, and the girl standing near the dining table still struggling with her damn clothes. I mean how fucking hard it is to put your own clothes on? I impatiently wait for her rolling my eyes when she finally gets dressed.

The sound of the elevator opening catches my attention outside and my heart immediately sinks when I see her slowly coming out with her suitcase rolling behind her and a duffel bag in her arms. There aren't any lights here, because they turn it off for the night, but still, I am able to see her wounded face as she walks towards me, taking each step cautiously.