"Rooms are big babe, you'll live." I said, taking my keys and slipping them into my pocket. I grabbed my wallet and my purse, slipping my cigarettes, and my soda into my purse too. I climbed out and went to the back, pulling out my FBI bag. It was a briefcase, easy to carry around for a quick change. Dean pulled out one of his bags too and we headed inside. Bobby and Sam followed us. I checked us into our room and luckily, Em was right down the hall. I left the boys to get settled into the room and I headed to Em's room. I knocked and the door opened. There stood Emily, her dark hair was longer than it was the last time we saw each other. She opened her arms and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! I haven't seen you in forever!" Emily said, holding me tighter.

"I know! I've missed you so much!" I answered, I pulled back.

"You need to get dressed, we meet the others at the station in an hour."

"Got it." I said with a smile.

"And what happened to your leg?" She asked, as I turned.

"Vamp fell on me." I said with a chuckle. Emily rolled her eyes. "Messed me up good, broke out my front tooth, broke my nose, and my rib." I added. Emily bit back a laugh and I left, heading back to our room. I entered and saw Dean standing at the foot of one of the beds. We had gotten a room with two double beds. I was planning on sleeping on one bed with Dean and letting Bobby and Sam fight over the other bed. He was dressed in a dapper suit and he had his hair slicked back. "You clean up nice, Winchester." I murmured. Dean turned to look at me with a smile.

"Get dressed, beautiful." Dean said. I headed over to my bag, pulling out my clothes. The bathroom door was open and I could see Sam and Bobby trying to slick back their hair like Dean's.

"Out." I said, pointing towards the door. The two left the bathroom and I laid out all my clothes. I got dressed in my sheer, cream blouse with parachute sleeves and orange and brown flowers lining the bottom. I had a cream spaghetti strap tank top underneath. For bottoms I had a brown knit pencil skirt and one nude pump. Oddly enough, the heels made my feet level. I pushed my hair back behind my ears and touched up my mascara and lip gloss. I accessorised with a delicate gold necklace and pair of thin framed round glasses. I finished it off with a spritz of my favourite perfume. I smoothed out my skirt, looking into the mirror. I looked awesome. I left the bathroom, looking around the room at the boys before heading over to my purse that was sitting on the couch. I tucked my wallet, my FBI badge, and my phone into my briefcase.

Dean's P.O.V.

Damn. (Y/n) left the bathroom looking like a stone-cold fox. She was stunning. She glanced at us before going over to her purse and grabbing her essentials. I came up behind her, hugging her waist. She turned in my grip.

"We're due at the station in 20 minutes." She said, pecking my lips. I brushed my fingers through her hair.

"Come on, ya idjits." Bobby said. I rolled my eyes and turned. I felt (Y/n) smack my ass as we all headed towards the door. I turned to her, wrapping my arms around her as he laughed. She was adorable. She was perfect.

"Don't mess up my hair!" She said, smoothing down her hair. I let her go and we all headed out to her car.

"I'll drive, I know you're tired." I said. (Y/n) nodded, handing me her keys. She caressed the small of my back before heading to the backseat of her car. We climbed into her car, she agreed to let Bobby take the front seat so she sat in the back with Sam.

"I want nothing more than to go to bed." (Y/n) said, "No, I take that back, I would like to go home." She added with a chuckle. "But we have to shmooze it up with the local fuckheads."

"Jeez, Dean, she sounds like you." Bobby said with a chuckle. She did. She reminded me so much of myself and I wasn't sure if that scared me or turned me on... Probably both. I pulled into the police station and we all climbed out of the car. She shouldered her bag and I handed her her keys back. She pushed them into her bag and I placed my hand on her butt. She flinched and turned to me.

"We have to be professional!" She said, trying to hide her grin. I smiled down at her and she quickly pecked my lips before we headed inside. It was easy to pick out who Emily was, as they greeted each other with a big hug. Emily had dark hair, her eye shape was identical to (Y/n)'s and so were her eyebrows. She was pretty, but nowhere near as pretty as (Y/n).

"Dean, Sam, Bobby, this is My cousin, Emily." (Y/n) said as a big smile spread across her face. Emily greeted us with handshakes.

"I'll introduce you guys to the rest of the team." Emily said with a smile. Emily took us deeper into the station.

(A/n): I know I'm a little late with this chapter, but I was getting ready for Christmas, but now I've got covid, so I guess I'll have a little free time lol. I love you guys!