"Yeah." I said, giving him a small smile, "The Behavioural Analysis Unit." I added, laying my head back down on his chest. He rubbed my back, and I could tell he was lost in thought now too. I looked back up at him, "Don't worry babe, they know what we do, they won't give us any trouble." He nodded and closed his eyes, relaxing back into the couch. I laid my head back on his chest, hearing his heart beating steadily. I placed my hand on his ribs, running my finger along a small scar. After hearing Dean's sweet voice, it was easier to fall asleep, like having some audial confirmation that he was here with me. I soon felt myself start to fall asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, looking around. I was on the floor.

"Well someone took a spill." Bobby said, standing above me and stifling a laugh. He held out his hand and I took it. I looked on the couch to see Dean fast asleep in the most uncomfortable looking position.

"More like someone got pushed." I said, scoffing. Bobby laughed.

"Well, breakfast is ready." He said, I turned to him.

"What is it?" I asked. He shoved a beer at me. I took it, rolling my eyes at him.

"This isn't the four seasons." Bobby said. I plopped down on the couch, cracking open my beer.

"That beer?" Dean asked, sitting up.

"You sleep like the dead and beer wakes you up?" I asked, handing him the fresh beer as I pulled on my boot.

"Beer and pie." He said with a goofy smile. I chuckled, watching him take a few sips from my bottle. I took the bottle out of his hand, finally getting a sip of my beer. I stood, heading over to my bags. I grabbed a bra, a t-shirt, and my favourite pair of jeans, hobbling to the bathroom. I changed quickly with the door cracked.

"You two have fun last night?" Bobby asked.

"Bobby, she made my knees weak..." Dean said, I could almost hear him swooning.

"You'd better hold on to her, sunny, not many women can do that." I smiled to myself. I swiped a brush through my hair before fluffing it up, making sure it looked good. I heard Dean explaining the case to Bobby. I left the bathroom, heading back over to the couch, sitting beside Dean. I pulled on my boot, velcroing it into place before slipping a sock on my other foot and slipping on my shoe, tying it. I stood up, checking my phone. Em had texted me, telling me where they were.

"They're in Corpus Christi." I said, looking around, "Where's Sam?"

"Up here, sorry, I was packing up. I'm listening." Sam said, coming down the stairs carrying his bags. He dropped them on the floor near mine. Dean got up, grabbing his bag and heading into the bathroom to change.

"I don't know if I like the idea of working with the FBI." Bobby said, looking me up and down as he stood out of his chair, picking up the bag he had left beside it.

"Emily is family, and I've worked with her and her team before." I said, shouldering my bags.

"Whatever you say." Bobby said, Dean came out of the bathroom, shouldering his bag before picking up my last bag.

"I can get it." I said, reaching out to take them from him.

"I know, but I want to carry it for you." Dean said with a sweet smile. I rolled my eyes and followed him out the door.

"Are we taking my car?" I asked.

"Yeah," Dean said, "I told Sam and Bobby they could take the Impala."

"I'll drive first." I said, flashing Dean a smile. Dean smirked back at me and I smacked his ass as he pulled open the trunk. I tossed in my bags first and I wrapped my arms around him, slipping my hand in his pocket and pulling out my keys.