"It's getting late and we never get to sleep, so I'd better hit the hay." Bobby said, standing up.

"Me too." Sam said with a yawn. I smiled, looking to Dean only to find him already looking at me, smiling.

"Whaddya say, you ready for bed, Snagglepuss?" Dean asked. I nudged him playfully with my good foot. They both got up, heading upstairs and I yawned, laying back on the couch. Since my rib was better I could now sleep on my stomach, my favourite way to sleep. Dean reached over, cupping his hand over my core, this time on the outside of my pants. "I can feel your heartbeat..." He murmured. There went the butterflies again.

"D-Dean..." I murmured, reaching down and placing my hand on top of his.

"Yeah, babygirl?" He asked. My breath caught in my throat. I hadn't been with him in so long. We hadn't been able to have sex when I was hurt badly, the only thing we he could do was finger me. So I could lay in a comfortable position and we weren't doing anything too strenuous so my lung could heal. I couldn't even get in a position where I could suck him off, so he got handjobs, but he didn't complain. "Can we do this?" He asked.

"Please..." I murmured, nodding at him. Dean reached up, grasping the waistband of my pants. He pulled them down, tugging on them slightly to get them down my thighs. He pulled it off my good leg and eased it down the bad leg. He then reached to my underwear, having them follow my pants.

"God, you're beautiful." Dean said, surveying my body.

"Baby..." I murmured, watching as Dean buried his head between my legs. He looked so pretty. I ran my fingers through his hair and he looked up at me through his eyelashes. His green eyes shone brightly in the light of the lamp. He licked my clit gently. My core ached, begging for him.

"Your heart is beating faster..." Dean said, playfully.

"Baby... Baby please..." I muttered.

"Please what, Babygirl?" Dean asked.

"I need you, Deany." I whined.

"You have me, baby." He said back, hooking his arms around my hips. I needed him so badly. I didn't realise how much I missed him. I gripped his hair, guiding him where I needed him. He licked and sucked on my clit, moving one of his hands to finger me. I let out quiet gasps as my orgasm built up. "Baby! Oh! Oh, baby fuck!" I moaned quietly. I tugged on his hair, signalling for him to come up.

"Yes?" He asked, meeting my eyes with a goofy smile on his face. His lips were wet and begging to be kissed.

"Can we try having sex?" I asked, quietly.

"Absolutely." Dean said. He stood, pulling off his pants and his shirt. I pulled my shirt over my head, tossing off the side of the couch.

"Are you ready?" He asked, standing above me. I looked up at him, opening my legs. He leaned in and I wrapped my good leg around his waist. He held my hips and pushed into me gently. I bit my lip and cursed under my breath.

"Fuck~" I muttered. I heard him echoing my sentiment. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, burying my head in his neck. "I've missed you..." I murmured.

"Fuck, I missed you too..." Dean answered, holding himself above me with one arm, using his other hand to trace my body. Dean thrusted in and out of me at a slow pace, getting me used to his size again. He stretched me and I bit my lip, digging my nails into his back and holding him close. I bit his neck softly and he let out a quiet groan as he gradually sped up.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck!" I whispered, lolling my head back. He felt so fucking good. My mouth gaped open as I gasped. Dean began to go faster and harder, his movements wracked my body, and my muscles contracted on my bad leg, causing me to bang it into the couch. "Ow! Shit!" I gasped. Dean pulled back, looking down at me worriedly.