She intently stared at her partner, mouthing, 'Save. Me.'

Unfortunately for the resident cat faunus, they merely look at her with either amusement, to the point that a couple of them had begun laughing out with tears in their eyes, or blank disappointment.

Blake was feeling even more betrayed when her partner was one of the ones who were laughing their ass off.

'You, traitor!'

And so begins the villain origin arc of Blake Belladonna, but this story wouldn't be explored except for a different timeline.

Weiss shook her head with thin lips, but was actually trying to keep the smile on her lips from appearing.

"How about we start the next music video?" She stated as she raised Jaune's scroll up, taking it from Blake after the latter was, "occupied", by their adorable mascot.

The others immediately agreed while Blake let out a silent scream.

"Oh~ I'm so excited! Wonder what the next music will be?!" Nora excitedly said with pumped up fists.

"I wonder if it'll be about battles and war..." Pyrrha muttered, feeling excited for the music to play. Though her eye twitched when she recalled the previous music video with a vague female figure on it at the end.

'I wonder who that was. That last music video was blatantly a love song. Then there was that song, "Old Me", that had you singing out your regrets even though you're only the same age as me. Jaune, just how much are you hiding your past from us? Aren't we teammates? Especially me, am I not your partner?'

It took everything in the invincible girl to not let a tear from her eyes, even though she let out a sniff but no one noticed anything wrong from her.

"Ditto there P-money." Yang said, giving the red head a wink and finger guns, making her flinched in surprise. "Blood pumping music are the best ones there is! Especially during workouts and spars."

"O-Oh, yeah. Yeah..."

"I wonder if there'll be about guns and roses in there..." Ruby said with a low voice, enough that no one heard her.

As everyone excitedly discussed with each other for the next music video, Weiss was having a hard time picking the next song to play.

'Hmm. I can't decide on which to pick. Arc, you are a genius in making songs but by Oum, you have a lot of them. Whatever. I'll just set the settings to random and forward to the next video.' With that in mind, Weiss did what she decided to do and then turned to face the holographic monitor.

The video soon starts and when it did, with Jaune, wearing a red and black Flannel and had sunglasses on, facing straight at them with his hands all over the monitor. Everyone was surprised for a moment but no one expected the next scene.

Song: The Lazy Song
Artist: Bruno Mars

Pause

"..." They all stared dumbfounded, even Zwei, at the five monkey-masked people around Jaune.

"...So, am I the only one seeing this or-?" Coco lowered her sunglasses, completely confused at what she was seeing.

"No. You're not the only one." Ren said in disbelief, he blinked his eyes and then rubbed them for a moment before looking back at the screen with wide eyes. "...Those are five dudes, or girls, wearing Monkey masks with sunglasses over their eyes."