Chapter 38

⚜️
This is not a seongjoong ff!
I repeat:
This is not a seongjoong ff!
⚜️

Seonghwa's POV

I'm cleaning as always. But honestly I like it so much hehe.
I hum as I'm washing the dishes when suddenly I feel hands on my waist. I look down and see two small hands hugging me from behind. I always like the benefit of the doubt but the culprit is obviously Hongjoong.

-Hey..., I say.

-Hey..., Hongjoong answers.

-You good?

-Yeah...

I try to move around to face him.

-No no not yet., he says and hugs me tightly.

-Ok, I whisper smiling.

Few seconds later he lets me go. I turn around to find him leaning on the kitchen table watching me. I lean back on the counter as I take of my gloves.

He breaks the silence.

-You look nice today Hwa.

I chuckle.

-Hm? What's different about today?

-I don't know... I was going to ask you..., he pauses, So what do you think? What is different today?

I sit up a bit and put my hand on my chin.

-Maybe...I brushed my hair differently?

He shakes his head.

-That's not it.

-Maybe I-

-That's not it either, he cuts me off smirking.

-Huh. Then what is it?

I look at him confused.

-Well..., he starts saying.

He gets of the table not taking his eyes of of mine. I get nervous. He takes out his hand to me.

-Give me your hand Hwa.

I smile at him leaning my head to the side a bit. I'm about to touch his hand when he grabs mine instead and pulls me to him. His other palm finds its way to my cheek and his lips their way to mine.

I'm so shocked I can't even close my eyes. He breaks the kiss slowly and I just stare at him.

-Hongjoong...?

-Yeah?

-Does this mean...?

-Yes. I think I'm ready.

I let out a breath.

-You sure?, I tilt my head.

He sighs.

-Are you asking me if I'm sure?

-No no that was a stupid ques-

-Seonghwa., he cuts me off.

Hongjoong lowers his left hand from my face and takes my free hand in it. He looks down, sighs again and looks up at me again.

-Do you know what I think when I look at you?... I wonder how can a person have...your eyes,your nose, your lips...How in this universe I'm so lucky to see the whole world through your eyes? I...I have the privilege to admire your little movements, all your little words... Every...Single...Day...

My eyes start welling up. But I still have to ask.

-What about Y/n?

-When I look at Y/n..., he starts without hesitating, I feel so little. Not even 0.00001 percent of what I feel about you. You know why? Because the only one, the single person that's been on my mind all along was you. And I was so stupid to realise it...I'm so sorry Seonghwa.

I can see his eyes filling with tears. I'm ready to reach for his hand but he stops me.

-No no let me tell you...

I nod slowly.

-I'm sorry...I'm sorry because the truth is I could see it inside. I could see that it was you. And only now I realise it.

He puts my hands together holding them both tightly. He looks down and starts rubbing my hand with his thumb.

-It was never getting over Y/n and it was so wrong to keep telling myself and most importantly you that.

He looks up.

-It was always me...Just me...realising my own feelings...I...I love you Seonghwa...I always did.

I can hold my tears anymore. I put my hands on his waist and pull him in my arms as he's crying in my shoulder.

-I love you too, Hongjoong.

He whimpers and breaks of the hug a little bit. Just enough for our faces to be just one breath from each other.

I waste no time as I lean down to feel his soft lips in mine once again. It's amazing how perfect they feel together. It's amazing how much I longed for this.

I lean back a little. I open my mouth to say something but no word comes out.

-I know Hwa...Me too., he smiles up at me, Thank you...

I move a strand of hair away from his eyes.

-No...Thank you...for being in my life.

I lean down again and kiss his now smiling lips.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Ok this is not a seongjoong ff did I mention that??😂😂

Anyways I keep changing the way i write the dialogue haha I hope you're not too confused... I'll change them all to sth at some point after I finish this.💅

Anyways how did you find this?? We still have a liiiitle more to go!❤️

Thanks for being here hoomans! Love you love youuuu

-Joan