Chapter 6

(as an artist myself I feel this photo too much...)

.

You left for college before meeting the other members. You took that rubbish of an assignment into which you put your blood, sweat and tears and went towards the company car.

.
.
.

Arriving at your college you met your one and only friend Irene to whom you owe so much.

She has actually listened to every stupid thing you've been telling her all these years and heard you cry too many times to count

Sometimes you think that you're not the best friend she could have...

'TELL ME ALL ABOUT THEM!😳'

Oh! Did I mention she's a huge fan of ATEEZ?
She always talks about them but you never listen.That's one reason you don't know anything about them.

'Giiirl! Chill out! It's not that big of a deal!'

'NOT A BIG DEAL?? DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF? YOU GET TO SHARE THE SAME HOUSE WITH HONGJOONG, AND IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL?? YOU GET TO SEE YUNHO AND WOOYOUNG EVERY DAY! DUDE!! ARE YOU CRAZY??AND DON'T LET ME START WITH THE OTHERS! '

You looked around you as most of the students were staring at you. You took Irene by the shoulders and tried to move this... spectacle elsewhere. She of course continued blabbing...

' I can't believe your brother is in Ateez and you don't give a damn about it... Seriously what are you? Even aliens fall in love with them!'

'OK ok girl calm down... They're not that amazing you know. Just normal people. I actually don't know what you're being so crazy about...', you chuckled.
'but you know you're right they're very kind and cute... They've been treating me pretty well...'

Irene was lost in your words. But suddenly she smirked.

'oooh I see they've been treating you very well...'

You didn't get what she said at first.

'huh... ?What? No! Nothing like that! They feel more like brothers!'

'yeah yeah. I believe you...'

You knew she didn't but you couldn't change her mind anyways.

'you know how I love Min Jun right?'
(random name... 😅)

'yeah I know... You want to have his chiiiildren' she squealed as you charged towards her to save yourself from absolute embarrassment.

.

You talked for a little bit as you walked in class. She couldn't hide her excitement about the fact you're living with ATEEZ but you just ignored her most of the time.
However you made a note to persuade the guys to meet her.