Chapter 28

.
ARE YOU STILL HEEEEERE?????
😂😂
.

The next day

Y/n's POV

The guys and I were waiting backstage before their performance. The stylists and the makeup artists were running around the room for any last touches. At some point mingi smudged some of his makeup so that had to be fixed too.
They were all nervous cause this time they could win first place. On the other side, Wooyoung was literally trembling from excitement next to me with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'Hey Y/n could you come with me for a sec?'

I turned around to see San. I got up and followed him as I heard Yeosang's voice.

'Ha! I knew it!' he said his hand pointing up.

Wooyoung just stared at him before putting his hand on his friend's and lowering it down.

'Yeah, yeah... We all know. You're actually the last one to know.'

'Seriously? How did I miss it?' he slumped back to the couch in shock.

Me and San let out a chuckle as we turned our gaze away from them. We got out of the room and went near the stairs.

'Hey..' he whispered as he out his hand on my cheek.

'Hi..' I answered back as he leaned in to kiss me. His lips lingered on mine for a bit before he pulled away.

'So what do you say we go on a real date tonight?'
I smiled.

'Sannie, we've already gone on a real date.'

'No I meant one not in the terrace.' he chuckled and took my whole face in his hands. He pulled a loose strand behind my ear as I leaned to his palm.

'When you say it like that...' my smile grew locking eyes with him.

'So what do you say?'

'Yes of course Sannie!' he smiled back.
'Oh wait no! Not today!'

'what's wrong with today?'

'First,  you'll be really tired! And second, I have to talk to Hongjoong...' my voice lowered as I finished the sentence.

'Haven't you already done that? Also what did he say? He keeps avoiding me every time we're alone'  he looked at me a little confused.

'We talked, yes, but it didn't end on a good note. Actually.. He said he has feeling for me.'

'Oh... That's.. Something...'

'Yeah so I need to speak with him again. I can't see him like that because of me.'

'Yeah... Of course...' he paused.

'What?'

'Just... Make sure you're really okay with it...' he trailed off.

'I will! Why? Do you think he's gonna make a move on me?' I almost laugh at his expression. 'He's your friend San! He's not gonna betray your friendship!'

'I don't know...' his voice keeps getting lower.

'San, love, is that what you think of your friend?'

'Well... It's a possibility... If he's not over you...'

I scoffed.

'You're so jealous...'

'Am not! You're my girlfriend it's normal to worry when there's someone else liking you.'

I pushed him back a bit.