Welcome the Warning Signs; Opera-san!

Start from the beginning

"No chance!" She exclaimed boldly, a smirk pulling at her petal pink lips as she reached forward quickly before he could look away; pinching the sides of his face as she crossed her legs. Sitting up near the edge of the bed now in a blink of an eye, while pulling him forward. Kalego staggered, nearly falling on top of the shameless demoness as she held his face in her fingertips with an excruciatingly strong grip.

"Hmm...you're here a lot earlier...did you have a good day, puppy?" She mused out, cocking her head to the side as she peered into his eyes, studying. That obvious amusement in those glowing-breathtaking- irises leaving him all the more uncomfortable the longer she stared- almost as if she could read everything that made him- was he such a simplistic book to this ruthless woman?

After a moment, with him not saying a word except a low uncomfortable growl- no it was not a whine-, she shifted the position of her hands, cupping his face now rather than pinching.

The smirk on her lips twitched, pulling him closer by the jawline, their noses nearly touching at this point as he stared into her glowing eyes in stunned silence, choking on his growls as he turned breathless -too close too close too close-

Her grip for once wasn't so punishing. But regardless of that, Kalego found himself incapable of doing anything. Why couldn't he seem to move away...let alone look away? How can this demoness hold so much power? Yet still...

"So?~" Miyumi purred, her long bangs shifting along with her movement. Jolting him from his thoughts, at that moment she looked like...like...

Kalego's face colored a brighter shade, right eyebrow twitching violently as he began growling at the ridiculous woman again. He didn't like what she looked like for that millisecond- loathed it at its absurdity.

Why did she have to look like his student when her hair fell that particular way? Why did these expressions make him think of that innocent girl? How was that even remotely possible? And for the ever-loving Devil why him?!

His eyes narrowed all the further as his teeth began to grind. Reminded of earlier that day. That dinner with Irumi...that peaceful event that has made it all the harder to dislike the carefree girl.

He could nearly see what Cerberion found so appealing...that peaceful presence, that scent...that comfort...all of it left one relaxed- at ease. Something he probably could surrender his trust towards as well.

Something he has longed for, for such a long time. Too long of a time...so how does that innocent, relaxing child...come to mind while looking at this insane, provocative, smirking Succubus?! It wasn't rational!

An angry growl loudly ripped through his throat, fueled by that growing discomfort and irritation. Quickly he closed his eyes to cut off the illusion while forcing his face away and out of her grip, ignoring the sense of loss he felt when her warm hands no longer touched his flushed skin. "It was tolerable. That is all." He answered stiffly, tone gruff and irritable as he rubbed his aching face. Her sharp pinching is why his face was so reddened, no other reason for it to be otherwise. 'Just drop it already you crazy succubus!'