Missing You

THIRD PERSON POV:

Stolas sighed dramatically as he flopped down on his bed. He was all alone in his giant palace, and it made him feel lonely. He was feeling a certain way: feeling soft. He just wanted to cuddle with someone and maybe watch something on TV. He also wanted to do these things with a certain Imp.

Blitz was currently down on Earth doing some business, so Stolas couldn't really talk to him unless he was back in Hell. The demon groaned and stuffed his face into his pillow. He really wanted to just wrap his arms around Blitz and not let the little Imp go, but he couldn't see himself doing that with everything that's been going on between them. Stolas knew what Blitz thought of him, and it did hurt, but Stolas would rather have Blitz talk poorly of him than Blitz not being in his life.

Stolas suddenly pulled his phone and began scrolling through pictures; something he usually did when he was feeling sad. He saw all of the pictures of them together and it made Stolas began to tear up. He hated how he was feeling: so weak without Blitz. He began to cry harder and curled up in a tight ball, his tail curling around him.

Stolas's tears were now streaming down his face, making it onto the sheets. Stolas Opened his beak and let out small whimpers as more tears made their way down his face. Stolas hugged his knees tightly, burying his face into them. He was crying so much that he didn't hear the noise coming from the other room. Footsteps made their way to Stolas's bedroom.

Blitz, at the bedroom door, went to open his mouth but immediately closed it once he saw the state of Stolas. He didn't know why, but seeing Stolas so upset made Blitz upset. He had came to return Stolas's spell book, but it looks like his visit is going to last a little longer.

Blitz placed the book on the shelf before making his way to the prince. Stolas didn't seem to hear Blitz sneaking up on him, until he felt the bed dip and arms wrap around him. Stolas immediately went to get up, in slight fear in his vulnerable state, but Blitz forced him back down. Once he saw it was Blitz holding him, Stolas hugged him tightly into his chest, crying into the top of his head.

Blitz gave a sad smile and rubbed his back slowly.

"I missed you too, I guess."