Family Dinner

THIRD PERSON POV:

All of the Imps that worked at the Goetia palace always dreaded when it was time to eat. It was something different every day: either the prince and princess would fight, the princess would throw her food on the floor and storm off, or it would be completely silent. They count never tell which one it was going to be.

Currently, the family was sitting at the dinner table with their plates and glasses all set up and with food and something to drink. The servers had already left the room, but they had to stay close by in case something did happen and they would have to wrap dinner up early.

This dinner began quietly. None of them were talking, yet. Octavia usually sat at the edge of the table and her parents would sit on either side of her. Stolas was picking at his plate before he sensed something. He looked up, only to be met with Stella's irritated eyes.

Stolas was beginning to get nervous. He just wanted a calm and quiet dinner without any issues. His wish didn't always get granted, but when it would, he loved it. Stolas loved getting to just eat in peace.

Stella glared at the man across her, gripping her fork tightly with her fingers. Stolas has done nothing to Stella to make her so upset; she was just naturally angry at this point. Stolas could walk in and Stella would yell at him. Stolas slowly went back to his plate. He didn't want to have another argument with her, so he was going to try and eat his food.

Octavia wasn't paying too much attention, seeing she had ear plugs in. She usually listened to music at dinner. Neither of her parents minded because Octavia didn't really talk at dinner anyway. Octavia was bobbing her head to a song as Stella glared at Stolas, who wasn't looking at her.

Stella didn't want to argue because she was tired from their last argument, so she agreed to herself that she would keep all of her insults inside this time. Stella just huffed and stabbed her piece of broccoli as Stolas ate his food and Octavia listened to her song.

This was a quiet dinner, and everyone was alright with that.