Headaches

THIRD PERSON POV:

Stolas groaned as he rolled over on his back, looking up at the ceiling. He slowly sat up and leaned over, rubbing his temples; he felt a massive headache coming on.

He grumbled as he got up from the bed and slipped his robe on before going to the bathroom. He took two of his required pills before making his way down to the kitchen. He could hear Stella's strong voice as he went in there.

"I AM STELLA GOETIA! YOU ANSWER TO ME!" Stella screamed into the phone before she harshly hung up. She looked over at Stolas, who had already gotten his morning coffee, and was now looking back at her. "THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" She yelled before storming away, yelling curse words that echoed inside the large house. Stolas sighed and massaged his temple before going back to reading his newspaper.

He perked up when he heard a pair of lighter footsteps. His daughter, Octavia, must have just woken up. He smiled at her as she got her coffee and left, not looking at him. Stolas just went back to reading.

• • •

"So we doin' this thing or what?" Blitz asked as he climbed up into Stolas's bedroom. Stolas could feel his headache worsen. It had been a month and Blitz was here for the book. Surprisingly, Stolas couldn't preform with his head hurting as much as it was.

"You can just take the book for free now, Blitzy, but you'll have to work for it next time~" Stolas cooed at him from his bed. Blitz just rolled his eyes and took the book before jumping out of the window just as fast as he came. Stolas grumbled at his splitting head, wondering why his aching was so strong. He layed down and rested his head on his pillow and slowly closed his eyes, only to quickly open them back up when he heard Stella storm in.

"Why are you still in bed!?" She hissed at him. Stolas sighed, "I haven't been here all day, just a few minutes Stella," he said with exhaustion in his voice. He went to speak again but he was abruptly cut off:

"Well get up!" Stella demanded, "We have that dinner tonight and I will not be seen with you looking so out of it! Fix yourself up, you look like shit!" She roared at him as she dug through the closet for something for him to wear. Stolas sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before getting up. His headache was getting much worse.

• • •

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Stella screamed as she and Stolas walked through the front door of their palace, "THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE DINNER, YOU DIDN'T SAY A WORD!" Stella yelled. Stolas couldn't take much more of her voice, his head felt like it was going to explode at this point.

"I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or to be ashamed when I was with you! This was an important dinner and your preformance was absolute shit!" She screamed at him. Stolas couldn't care less about what she was upset about right now, all he wanted was to take some medicine and go to sleep. He didn't want to have to worry about Stella. He ignored her insults as he walked off to their room. He couldn't be happier when he saw their bed. He quickly changed out of his clothes and slipped into bed. He let out a sigh of relief as his body felt the soft mattress. He had a tiny smile on his face as he drifted off to sleep.

Hello! For this book, I'm going to do something a little different! Not all of my chapters will be x readers for this book, most of them will just be about the family! Let me know what you think! ❤