06

Since it was so early in the morning and y/n had no school work to do considering it wasn't a weekday she decided she'd go on a bus journey to a streaming con which was being held at ONE MCN she wanted to see who these top streamers were that everyone was talking about. 

      So she walked down the street with her hair down , baggy jeans , a long sleeved crop top and a pair of crocs which she had added little pins into the holes.

      She had just arrived outside of the event and was greeted with all different types of streamers from gamers to egirls to furries (which did concern and frighten her just a little bit).

     She walked through the crowd slowly , taking her time to admire all the different types of people around her , diversity was one of the little things in life that she really appreciated.

    However, her admiring was rudely interrupted as she was shoved to the side by an arrogant pretty boy who quite obviously didn't have a single smart thought in that miniscule thing he calls a brain.

    She looked down to her hand which had taken most of the impact from the fall which was now bruised and bleeding. She was seconds away from tearing the boys head off however as she looked up he was gone so now she was left on the floor with a bloody and bruised hand and now In a foul mood.

     The girl decided that she would go into the ONE MCN building to see if they could provide her with some medical assistance.

    As she walked in she noticed straight away that most of the workers there had little badges some with different colours or designs however the majority being the same with the exception of a few not having one.

   She attempted to walk up to the desk however before she could get there she was knocked over yet again. This time tho before she ripped the person that tripped her to shreds she was offered a hand and sincere apology.

   As the girl looked up she was met with a young man with a strong v shaped jawline and dark , narrow eyes which had sleek glasses over top of them. He had a shockingly muscled figure with a much more prominent , broader chest and arms and finally slick back dark hair which seemed thick and healthy.

   "It's alright , your not hurt are you" y/n responded as smoothly as possible , still trying to calm down from the last time she was knocked over.

     " Im fine thank you , however with that hand of yours we can't have you leaving yet , we wouldn't want you to leave a bad review with us" the man said while chuckling under his breath quietly and giving a small polite smile.

To be continued

please comment below any and all love interests that you want even if I've already listed them in the love interests page also make sure while reading my book you make sure to hydrate and eat enough food x lots of love - Author