02

TW: There will be mentions of vilonce in this chapter.

As y/n stumbled into the rather large house she was greeted with her brother Casper sliding down the stairs a mischievous grin plastered on his face , his black dreadlocks bouncing up and down as he sprinted past her.

She was taken aback but before she could realise what was going on her other brother samuel also sprinted past her , a rather annoyed look on his olive toned skin. The the oldest of the brothers Adam , and quite frankly the most calm one, approached her and asked her how her first day of school in South Korea was.

"It was eventful" the girl replied, feeling abit more relaxed around Adam compared to the chaotic others , maybe it due to the fact that when he spoke to her he made sure that every word he said was spoke was soft and kind. The first time he had met the young girl she was very jumpy and jiterish , it reminded him of himself before Johan had took him under his wing.

Adams young brown eyes furrowed against his sepia skin , he was displeased that his new sister hadn't had a good time at school. Had somebody said or done something to make her feel this way? He held a great amount of concern for her because she was a kind soul , he knew damn well she could defend herself considering that when they first met he had been greeted with a punch on the face from her. Just the memory of it made him want to wince in pain.

However , due to her kind nature Adam new that she could easily be manipulated or taken advantage of and that was the last thing that he wanted.

Although he ultimately decided not to push it and instead let her leave to the kitchen that was clad with a mix of black and white tiles on the floor and a ethereal white marble which had silver streaks dancing through it like a Dandelion in the wind.

y/n quickly went to the fridge door and grabbed some yogurts before closing it and walking over to one of the draws to grab a spoon. She went to her new room that had fake vines and flowers hanging from the walls , a queen sized bed , a beige closet and crystals , herbs , plants and incense all over the room .

As she finished her yogurts she quickly got changed into a long sleeved cropped black gym top , some high waisted black gym shorts and a pair of comfy trainers. She decided to leave her jewrelly at home.

She rushed down stairs and put the now empty yogurt tub in the bin and the spoon in the sink , she waved to her brothers Sam and Casper who where still fighting and told them she was off to the gym.

"Bye sis" she heard shouted behind her.

A smile crept up on her face as she quickly walked away and towards the garage. She opened the shutters and grabbed a pair of car keys and a protective motorbike suit and a helmet and quickly pulled them on over her gym outfit , she also put her gloves on.

She the hopped into her sleek black cruiser that had different neon creatures spay painted onto it and quickly drove off.

*time skip*

y/n huffed tiredly as she had just finished her cardio for the day and left the gym, because she had a tough time lately she just decided to stick to cardio and then to go to a shop afterwards.

As she walked into the store she saw a chubby boy with brown hair and eyes and a pair of glasses , who she actually thought was rather cute .

As she walked through the aisles she heard the door open and recognised the goons from earlier in the day , she rolled her eyes as she continued on her search for noodles.

Suddenly she heard some commotion about a pack of cigarettes , some booze and Ids , as she noticed another person joined the commotion. She recognised the boy from her class yet couldn't quite remeber who he was.

The girl quickly decided to intervene before things got too out of hand. She decided to put her acting skills to use.

"Urm excuse me" the girl said quietly a doe eyed look on her face to make her appear innocent , she knew she was heard as all the heads turned to her. The goons started to blush as they turned to the girl.

"Could you help me please , I can't find the choclate anywhere" she said to the cashier who stared gratefully that the girl had intervened.

"Yes ofcou-" the boy was interrupted by the boy with the slicked back hair who y/n now realised to be Zack the boy that Daniel sat next too. Zack was about to deliver a punch to the cashiers face before y/n suddenly grabbed his hand , inches away from Daniels face.

She quickly grabbed his shoulder with her over arm and slammed the arrogant boy to the floor, as he was down she grabbed the soy sauce that she had put on the floor with the noodles in order to grab his fist. She poured it into his eyes knowing it would sting.

The tallest goon then tried to grab her so she used the now empty bottle of soy sauce to slam it across his face , knocking the boy out.

"Leave" the girl whispered her hair covering her eyes as the remaining itdiots grabbed their friends and scrambled out of the place.

She smiled at the cashier wishing him a good night after she paid for the smashed soy sauce and her pack of noodles which were still intact and walked out leaving the boy with a shocked face and a blush coating his face.

*Daniels pov*

why is my heart beating so fast?
Is it out of shock?
Why did the pretty girl help me?
Was it out of pitty?

I feel so.... loved.