"Duh I know."

"Seriously, fair points there. It's time I stop." Changbin firmly confirmed and leaned back against a closed locker beside his. "I should lay low, be chill and just do me while trying to survive through Mark's shit."

"Sounds like a good plan."

"But from here on out, I won't cause drama with other people anymore."

"Woah forreal?" Felix grinned, delighted to hear something that unbelievable from the other. "Yeah that's so cool of you to say."

"Yes cause I'm cool." Changbin grinned then held up a finger. "And I will follow through with it but first .."

"No please stop right there."

"Not until I get avenge for Minho." The ravenette didn't stop there.

"Are you serious." Felix spat, face dropping instantly. Of course Changbin would drop sum like that.

"Look at me." Changbin pointed at his face, with this crazed look in his eyes. "Am I laughing."

"Oh come on, he didn't even ask you to." Felix said, rolling his eyes.

"It's cause I'm a good friend and it's what he'd want." Changbin defends. "Wooyoung deserves to be exposed either way."

"I don't think Minho thinks that evil like you."

"Nah we share evil minds now. But mines more evil."  Changbin boasted waving his hand.

"Don't see how that's something to boast about."

"And you weren't there when shit between them went down." Changbin replied. "But I was. Heard every single disrespectful thing Wooyoung said."

"I honestly don't want any part of what you're planning to do." The freckled blonde countered with.

"But the theory that's been flying around about Wooyoung and San." Changbin continued, sounding positive of himself. "I will be the one to crack it and spread the evidence around." Changbin pledges proudly, and held up his phone. "Me."

Felix let out a heavy sigh with his arms folded feeling drained just by hearing this guy out. "Alright, don't see how you're gonna do that but good luck I guess."

"I dont know myself but thank you, gonna need it." Changbin said and checked the time on his phone. "Woah twenty five minutes left till the first bell. You still down to bang orr..."

Felix cleared his throat and rushed out. "Just meet me in the bathroom where I told you to. We can't be seen walking there together."

"Got you." Changbin assured picking up his backpack from the floor and shoved it in his locker, then slammed it closed. "Might as well get you that wheel chair after school. Don't think I didn't see that limp of yours. " He comments before heading on his way while Felix just rolled his eyes.

But he was curious what evil mastermind plan Changbin could come up with.

★★★★★

Hyunjin and Jeongin were strolling along a hallway lined with windows, one side giving the view of the outside. The blue head one was faced down, intensely focused on the notebook in his hand, going over some chemistry notes for a test, reading to himself the needed important terms for this unit.

Hyunjin stole a quick glance finding it adorable how determined the boyfriend was to do well on the test, especially since he'd be slow in class yet now switched up and is making an effort in improving.

"So crazy to see Yang Jeongin go over them notes studying." Hyunjin blabs just having to point it out.

Jeongin heaved out a low sigh. "Yeah well counselor called my mom to tell her about my grades and yeah."