Friends

Jisoo's Pov

"Pale! Pale! Guys we need to hurry up, Lisa help Irene and Joy to pack our luggage and also check if there's anything that we're missing then inform me asap if there is, ok?!~" I hurried Lisa while shouting so she'll hear me better she's inside our share room, we're currently packing our things to go to chaennie house it's how we call Jen and Chae's house or home as they call it cause it's too long so we made a shorter version of it and everybody likes it, too much if you ask me but by the way the reason why we're going there is because we want to help Chaeng in taking care of Jennie which the gang all agreed and we don't want to just visit there and do nothing but just say our concerns and give some suggestions for Jennie to heal more properly after the fight that happened, we want to do more so that's why we're currently busy.

"De!~ I'll just check if I forgot anything and also if maybe I forgot some of the wire are still plug-in, It'll be quick I promise! Talk to you later bye!" Lisa opened the door of our room and shouted back at me then shut the door just as quickly as she opened it

I sigh and look at the house again looking if there's anything more i need to set in place or hide in case there's an intruder but as i look around it's seems that everyone is set I'll just check the others if there already good to go as I see Lisa already inside Irene and Joy's room probably helping them already, I skipped that room and goes upstairs to see if Tyuzu and and Nayeon are done putting their things together, as I was nearing the room i heard a loud beep outside of our house I look at the window and sees a black big Van, the driver's sit window opens and there is Wendy waving her hand at me as if telling that she's all good to go and she's just waiting for us to ride, i signal her to wait just a few more minutes she nods and get out of the van probably going to walk a little killing time for the time being.

"Unnie? Whatcha doin here?" Tyuzu suddenly pop out of nowhere it got me freakin scared I can feel my heart beating faster than normal

"Yah!! You almost freaking kill me there Tyu, please at least say that you're there before you pop out of nowhere, i almost my breath because of you,and to answer your question I'm here to know how is the two of you I mean Nayeon and you, are you two already packed?" I asked rubbing my chest trying to calm my heart from the scare earlier

"De, is Wendy already here? If she is then we will go downstairs soon i just need to make sure that this big and tall maknae is not missing anything" Nayeon says calmly and teasingly while looking at their maknae then back at me she's currently inside their room with half of her body outside "hmm! Hmm!" Tyuzu agreed with her Unnie while nodding her head and hums as if to make it more clear

"Ok then I'll go down now ok? Make sure to be fast after all we're only live there in 2 days and 3 if you count this day so you all better hurry up, we all don't want to disappoint our friends so come guys I'm counting on you'll on us" i say seriously.

"Of course Jisoo, we understand that, we all want to help don't worry we'll hep the both of them, after all we're all best friends forever right?" Now Nayeon is outside the door and she look so serious while talking as if every word is very precious and important which is really is important.

"Y-Yeah" my voice crack I can't contain my emotions anymore it just made me so happy that our friendship is still going strong and getting more stronger as time goes by.

Nayeon and Tyuzu suddenly hugs me as if sensing my thoughts we hug for a few seconds then after that suddenly everyone is already here, when they saw us they join the huy too, we broke it after 5 minutes or so.

"Let's go guys i know ya'll are emotional right now but come on it's already 4:25 pm we need to be there soon ok?" Irene try to cheer us and it doesn't fail it made us feel more happy and not a mess sometimes i just don't really know too why we're being an emotional mess.