Dangerous

Warning!!

Violence will be in this chapter

No one's POV

It's been a while since Jennie called our now sulking Roseanne, and the blonde is already having a tantrum at no one at all, she's been waiting for Jennie to call her or even just send text to her but no! There's nothing at all?! No notification, no missed calls, no text, the girl is already having a conversation with herself right now, her heart, brain, and paranoid self is having a hard time taking in that the person that she wants to converse with is not calling her at all, she can't help but feel helpless thinking that maybe her lover doesn't love her anymore, or having an affair behind her back which she gave a loud cry at eyes red like a rabbit just thinking of it really happening is already breaking her heart into thousands of pieces, she can't take it anymore, she really, really doesn't like it when Jennie don't call her or text her on time, she feels so sad, lonely, and broken, you can't really herblame for thinking like this, many may that she's the heart breaker in a relationship, the one that will make demands, that will get anyone on their knees just so she wouldn't leave them, no she was not, she's actually the opposite of it, she will give her all to you, she'll do anything that you ask her to, she'll make sure that your well taken care off, her loyalty is only in you that's how deeply she loves, so in her past relationship she had always been the one who's crying, begging, and getting on her knees just so you won't leave her, she may be confident, smart, talented, and a beauty but she just loves too deep, her smartness does not exist anymore all she have in he mind is to love and please her lover and maybe that's her downside as a person.

Roseanne does not like this situation, this feeling, this need to cry for hours so she thought of a good solution to her dilemma, she's going to where Jennie is, which is the bar that her girlfriend is currently working in, she can't help but feel so angry at this very moment so why not pay a visit to the person that cause her to be in this mood, she'll make sure that Jennie would not dare do this again and if! Jennie is really having fun with another girl! or someone she'll make sure that they will face hell and back.

She grabbed her phone their night stand table to call someone.

Roseanne POV

"Hello! My little Señorita what a very good evening it is today! What services can i offer to you youngest miss?!" Alfred my loyal butler since i was 9 months old greet with a very energetic and joyous voice that made me smile a lot, he's like my second father and whenever he's there i would always feel happy, he really knows how to lighten the mood.

"I just need you arrange the best car that i have and please take a few of our bodyguards i need them now, just pick me up at me and Jennie's house" i ordered a little more calm and sober now

"Si Señorita! I'll be there soon, just wait for us and we'll be there in 20 minutes on time!" Alfred confidently take my order

"‘laughs’  Ok then Alfred I'll be waiting for you guys, make it quick!" I jokingly threatened to which he just laugh then we say our goodbyes and he cut the phone to get ready while i also get ready myself, first i need to shower it'll surely calm me more down

After 6 minutes in the shower...

Hmm... What should i wear? I want to keep it simple but elegant and sexy at the same time, I'll make sure everyone will look my way hmm.. yes! This one will do, i must make my wifey jealous for leaving me too long in our home, and for not texting or calling, I'll make sure that I'll drive her crazy as in, her not wanting to leave me even for a second in fear that someone will snatch from her, oh what a good plan i have, if she can't come home to me I'll come to her!