I love you

Jennie's POV

Hi I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and I'm what you call a trouble maker or a gangster but I actually don't wanna be called like that because I'm no gangster at all I'm very sweet actually, but oh well what can i do? i do be really lookin like one, but y...

Hi I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and I'm what you call a trouble maker or a gangster but I actually don't wanna be called like that because I'm no gangster at all I'm very sweet actually, but oh well what can i do? i do be really lookin like one, but you can't blame me man, I just really, really like boys clothes and black okay? It was so comfortable to wear and they are big as fvck i mean it's like i can breathe a lot easier with that kind of clothing and the reason why i like is because DUH i lot people likes black and of course the main reason for it is because it won't get dirty or at least it looks like it, but anyways as I was saying everyone here- well not really everyone but most of the people here doesn't really like me .... no scratch that honey they hate me, I don't if it was because they know I'm a lesbian with a big ass motor bike but with a height of 163cm and they are homophobic, or is it because they say I look so beautiful they're so jealous they can kill which is true, because damn right i am! But one thing I'm very sure of is there are a lot of boys or men that hate me more, well what can i say I'm a dyke as they say, I'm nothing at all just a small woman who likes to wear black but you know what's more interesting?

Me having a girlfriend this beautiful! 😎

God damnit now i don't care if they say anything bad about me at all! Cause i know even if they drool they can't have my baby, she's too delicate for them, they might not properly take care of her she's very to me and ready precious 😌 so yeah I'm...

God damnit now i don't care if they say anything bad about me at all! Cause i know even if they drool they can't have my baby, she's too delicate for them, they might not properly take care of her she's very to me and ready precious 😌 so yeah I'm whipped 😅 but I'm not really ashame at all, just her being bossy turns me on so yeah can't really blame me guys im really down bad for her.

You know i sometimes wonder myself how did i even make her mine? How did she like me back? Like really dude I'm not that special nothing really unique about me just that i really really like black i mean if there is a black toothpaste I'll gladly buy!😄 But can't do that at all even if there is, my Rosie says at least 'wear other colour like you knœr white or anything at all not just black?' that's what she says🥲 and i really can't say no to her, i mean just her looking at me makes me all go weak on my knees what more when she pouts oh gosh dear lord her pout!!  God really do be taking his time sculpting her or making her??? Well I'm thankful thought cause duh? Just at my baby! She just breath i think i just die right there and then, huh I'm really thankful thought i really am, my Rosie is actually really really really rich like man her little house as she likes to call it is a freaking mansion damn man i actually feels really small all the time she takes me to her house i feel like im not good enough for her, her parents spoil her pass the bone like literally they'll do anything the chipmunk ask but my baby actually don't ask to much, but i know because when they found out about our relationship last year they lashed out cause well.. i really can't blame them like what i just told you guys before im not really special, so even my financial status is just on the mid-okay-good-enough kind of thing so of course they'll be angry at me 😣 not on there beloved daughter just on me cause well they thought i force baby to have a relationship with me if only they know.

So back to the topic chaeng didn't like what her parents reactions and threatened that she will not eat anymore and that's a big deal my Rosie likes food no loves food that really scared her parents actually 🤣 well they are wrapped around Rosie's fingers like me so i understand them. And then that's how we got her parents permission to be official ☺️ no more hiding, actually I'm the only one who suggested that we hide our relationship cause I don't want other people to look at Rosie badly and most importantly to hear other people say some unpleasant things about her just because she's in a relationship with me and she's really young at that time I'm 19 and she's 17 i feel really naughty at that time i feel like I've ruin my innocent baby but well she's not that innocent thought, cause now that i think about it she's the one who seduce me and court me!?

"Wifey?!" Rosei shouts outside the bathroom, she must be done showering then but I'm too distracted by my conclusion so i forgot to say anything at all

"Jennie Kim! What is wrong with you don't you hear me?!" Oh dear god no! You idiot Jennie you know how she hates it when you don't answer immediate

"No baby I'm kind of distracted, thinking about something" i explained and went to hug which she didn't hide away from " I'm sorry I didn't immediately answer I'm just kind of really distracted lately maybe because theirs too much works to do in school and work, I'm really sorry baby" i said sincerely while rubbing a comforting hand on her back then kissing her forehead to express more of how truly sorry I am, i know you guys might think of this as too much but actually I'm the only who's insecure in this relationship chaeng too she tries to hide it but it's actually showing most of the time like this time when she calls for me she want me to greeyher back quickly because if you're there and you didn't say hi back to her as an example she feel not needed or she will think that you don't like her anymore and her existence nothing to you at all that's how bad her insecurities is, yes she strong physically and very smart but she's very soft and delicate when it comes to emotional matters specially if it's about someone she think as a family or friend so yeah...

"Well i told you this already but you always brush it down, but wifey you don't have to work anymore i have money ok, not my mom's or dad's but mine, you don't have work anymore i can feed you wifey just cook for me okay" ok damn baby! these why i love her so much she can make me all go crazy with just her words

"And wifey you don't have to do anything anymore just cook me foods then you can buy, buy, buy, and buy things that you like let the maids handle the work in the house" well if she's any older than me then everybody will she's my sugar mommy, but she's right though she have money a lot actually with a net worth estimated at USD 110 million, it's left to her by her grandmother and grandfather at the age 18 she can have it and she's 18 already!! But i don't want that at i want to work for as long as i can even i don't have a permanent job but still

"No Rosie hubby that's not good at all, I don't others to think that I'm just here for your money i and i want to have my very own earned money i just don't really wanted to be seen as just climbing on you so that i will not have to worry for 10 years i want to at least have enough or more money for our future cause i don't you our relationship to be you just struggling or fighting i want to share your problem and worries too ok?" I ask

"Ok,i love you" she replied then kisses me softly me with her arms around my neck, we stayed like that for a couple more seconds then finally separated our lips from each other with or eyes twinkling from contentment and happiness

"I love you too" i says and kiss her again this time not wanting to separate from her for a few more minutes

And that's all for today i hope you like it☺️
Goodnight🌆 
9:07 pm Philippines Time