Chapter 1-This Cannot Be Happening

"Aah,my favourite mudblood. Crucio!" Screamed Bellatrix,as she laughed at the pain in Hermione's eyes.

This has happened to her several times now,and she could no longer feel life,that was after the others came.

Lucius Malfoy,Yaxley and Alecto Carrow. They were shooting non verbal killing curses everywhere,and other unknown spells. Then she saw a life flash before her eyes. One hit Ronald. Her boyfriend. "RON!!" Screamed Hermione and Harry,Hermione's being very faint. He was the one of the last Weasleys alive..

Hermione grabbed the beaded bag at her hip and frantically searched for her wand,racking her brain for a spell to fix Ron. "It's not working,why isn't it working Harry?" Said Hermione. "They used Sectumsempra, 'Mione. I don't know the counter curse." Said Harry,now sounding as equally worried as her.

Ron's sharp breaths were all the two could hear,Hermione saw the fondness in his eyes beating the pain,until his last word. " 'Mione." Said Ron very faintly,and he died. "RON!!" Said the two,with tears streaming down their faces. "Are you alright Hermione,I saw what that Lestrange did to you,are you sure you're ok?" Said Harry. "I'm fine Harry,please,OH MY GOSH HARRY LOOK OUT!!!!" Shouted Hermione,as she saw a red spell,identical to the on that hit Ron,hit Harry on his throat. "HARRY!!" Screamed Hermione,as now Harry said his last words. "Please Hermione,please listen to me. I love you so much as a friend. Please make this world a better place for you for me,for everyone." Said Harry as he coughed up blood,and Hermione was wrapped in a bunch of golden light.

She then landed on a hard surface,and looked up to see someone very unexpected. It was Dumbledore. Not Aberforth,but it was the other one. It was Albus Percival Wulfrick Brian Dumbledore.

 It was Albus Percival Wulfrick Brian Dumbledore