Chapter 30 : The Begining

Start from the beginning

"Aww.... I don't know that our Fischel know how to flatter people", I chuckled.

"Whatever, my lady", She sighed but I know that deep down she was smiling in joy.

Knock....Knock...., someone knocking the door and a familiar figure entered the room since the door was wide open.

"My lady, the breakfast is ready", Tonia bowed and inform me.

"I see. Thanks, Tonia. Is my father also there?", I stand up after my hair is done braided.

"No. He already eat his breakfast. He was busy preparing the party for you", She answered.

"Hmm.... I see.... Thank you, Tonia", I said.

The duke has been busy lately with his work. Of course, he also busy preparing the birthday party for me but at the end, it will became disaster.

I exit my room and walked toward the dining room. The other maid including Fischel and Tonia were following me from behind. I used to this although at first I was uncomfortable.

I arrived at the dining room while the maids went to the side and standing like a mannequin. A butler pulled a chair for me and I sit. I saw a two fried egg, salad, vegetables soup and pancakes for the dessert. All the food was decorated exquisitely beautiful.

I eat my breakfast alone by myself. Usually, I will eat with the duke but sadly we can do that anymore. I miss that time though.

I eat all the food but finished it in the half. I don't want to waste it but I need to keep my body slim. Let just say I having a diet but my stomach was a little bit full now.

The butler and the other maid take the plates. They put it at the tray and leave the room with it. I leave the dining room with Tonia and Fischel since they both were the only one left.

"My lady, is about time the guest arrive", Tonia said.

"I see", I sighed.

"Is there something wrong, my lady?", Fischel asked me.

"No.... I just hope the party went well", I lie to her since I know what going to happen next.

"I see. Don't worry about it. No one going to ruin it", She smiled.

I chuckled awkwardly at her. We continue walking through the hallway until we arrive at the ballroom. There's a lot of guest already.

Oh gosh... Am I should to greet all of them!? What the hell!

Some other guest already saw my me. Each of them were murmuring.

"Fischel, my fan", I whispered at her.

"Yes, my lady", She hand over my fan quickly.

"Thanks", I smiled.

I walked down the staircase slowly but elegant by myself while Tonia and Fischel went to help the others in the kitchen. All the guest eyes were on me. I can felt the stare of their eyes but my eyes was staring at my father who smiled at me.

I take a final step from the stairs and the duke greeted me first.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart", He smiled.

"Thank you, father", I smiled back.

After that, one by one of the guest were wishing for my birthday although it was exhausting. I need to greet them for my reputation of course. Almost all of the guest I met before at the random party I attended. Some of them were my fans too.

"Happy birthday, lady Kellen", A familiar elegant voice said.

"Lady Villena, thank you", I smiled.

"Your welcome and for the gift, don't worry. I give you an expensive jewelry", She chuckled.

"I'm grateful for that. By the way, where is your cousin?", I asked her.

"You mean that annoying girl, Pilnolphe? For the greater lord, why did you invite her?", She glared at me.

"Well, this party for everyone and I won't let anyone miss this", I chuckled.

"Hmm... Whatever... I don't know where did she go. As far I know, she went to the palace for some unknown reason", She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I see", I smiled.

It's look like the real part is about to happen.

"Enjoy the party, lady Villena", I added and leave her because it almost the time.

I walked through crowd to get into my position. I been waiting for this although it's risky but I like challenge. This also the reason why I need to find the real side of Pilnolphe. I need to expose her real self or I get into a death flag.

I walked toward the main door purposely since this is the place where Kellen and prince Aether end their engagement in front of everyone. I'm not afraid of rejection anymore. I let this happen because of something else.

For years, I had been make many friend and followers among the noble although it took a lot of times to gain their interest. I also make my reputation into a better and great between the noble. I'm not a fool as you can see. I did this for a great reason.

Out of the blue, the door was wide open and I saw him with her. All the guest eyes was on him since he the prince of this empire.

He saw and directly walked toward me in the bad manner.

"Kellen Arro Mellifluous, I want to annul our engagement! Now!", He yelled.

Everyone who heard his announcement were shocking and murmuring about it. All of them staring at me but with a sympathy in their eyes. This was actually I wanted. I want them felt sympathy for me and the real plan is about to start!

Yes! I had been waiting to write this! The moment of the villainess show their evil plan! Ahahaha!

By the way,  I know that I supposed to update it 20 December but it's took to long for you all to wait. So, I decided to update it ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

I hope you enjoy!