Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 4

Start from the beginning

*Overall, everything just looked absolutely amazing*

Maxwell: oh... Wow drew! You uh... You really outdone yourself.

Drew: well I did have help after all. Hey! Let me take you to meet my friends real quick!

Maxwell: oh! Okay!

*The group follows drew into the huge living room looking area that was mentioned earlier as they enter the room, they see a group of people sitting around the flat screen Tv playing Mario kart 8 deluxe*

Drew: Hey y'all! I got some people I'd like for you to meet!

*Drew's friends all turn to look at Maxwell and the rest of the group*

*A blonde haired Demiboy wearing a white shirt, teal-grey jacket, blue pants, and brown shoes, had taken one look at Maxwell and could recognize him immediately. Even though they've never met in person before.*

Mike: Hey! What's up dude?! I've heard so much about you! *They walk towards Maxwell* It's so good to finally meet you! The name's Mike! Mike Row. *He says as he shakes Maxwell's hand*

Maxwell: it's nice to meet you too Mike. I'm assuming you already know my name so I don't need to introduce myself.

Mike: of course Maxwell! Drew has told me a lot about you and your siblings, and his girlfriend, and.. *looks at Kaitlyn* and who's this beautiful lady of yours? *He asks as he grabs kaitlyn's hand and kisses it*

Kaitlyn: oh, how charming. *Gives out a light smile"

Maxwell: *got a bit angry* Hey man! Don't be doing that shit! That's my fiance's hand you're kissing!

Mike: *feels embarrassed for what he had just did* oh! I'm so sorry. You guys are engaged? Congratulations! *They put their hand behind their neck as they chuckle nervously* heh.. uh... Yeah.. I uh.. do that sometimes... I've been raised to act like a gentleman around people... So again I'm sorry about that.

Maxwell: *grins* Nah man! You're good. I can understand that. And thanks for the congrats. We got engaged about 3 weeks ago I think!

Mike: Oh wow! That's so amazing! Whens the wedding?

*While Maxwell and Mike were talking a girl with blonde hair, wearing a white shirt, green jacket, light blue shorts, and orange shoes began to roll her eyes at her sibling*

Heather: ugh.. Mike, why do you always gotta ask people so many questions? You might suffocate the boy.

Mike: *looks at their sister and sighs. He then looks back at Maxwell* and... That's my older sister, Heather Row.. she can come off at rude at first sometimes but deep down shes really nice and cares for others.

Maxwell: *quickly looks at Heather* she.. seems real nice.

Mike: anyways, like I was saying before we were, rudely interrupted, when's the wedding?

Maxwell: September 15th 2028!

Mike: y'all are gonna be engaged for 4-5 years?

Maxwell: we need to finish college first.

Mike: oh I see! But that's awesome though! You two seem like a really nice couple! *He sighs again as they say it and frowns alittle*

Maxwell: hey.. you okay? *Was concerned for his new friend and puts his hand on their shoulder*

Mike: hm? Oh. Yeah.. I'm fine.. it's just, I feel lonely...

Maxwell: really? I mean you're surrounded by a lot of people right now, you are at a party.