CHAPTER 4

December, 2013

Lisa had been surprised when Roseanne had told her she kissed a boy.

Betty had been thrilled and the fact that the older woman has been the one to set Roseanne up with the boy hasn't been quite helpful for Lisa, either.

The brunette had been hurt too, when Roseanne revealed the secret, but she had smiled when the blonde also told her she never wanted to do it again with him.

Lisa fears her secret might come out when Jisoo and Theo propose to have a party for their sixteenth birthday.

She fears the worst. It has been so long since she's been holding back her feelings towards Roseanne, but she can't stop it.

She can't stop her heart from beating faster whenever Roseanne is near. She can't help the smile creeping up her lips whenever Roseanne isn't looking.

She can't help it.

She just can't.

But they are turning sixteen and her feelings are growing stronger every day.

And Roseanne is beautiful. God, she's beautiful. Her hips are wide, her cleavage is something that Lisa can appreciate quite well and god, her face.

Roseanne has lost her baby-face and turned into a freaking model, that is for sure. Her jaw is wide, sharp like a knife. Her sharp-shaped lips are full and the cupid's bow is so cute and they're so, so pink.

And her body. God, Lisa has seen Roseanne naked countless of times in her life, but only lately did she have to avert her eyes because looking at Roseanne felt wrong.

Roseanne is just the most beautiful thing Lisa has ever seen and she doesn't want to objectify her.

But she doesn't only love her body. She loves Roseanne's laugh, her terrible sense of humour.

And Roseanne is clever. Clever in a fast way Lisa never will be. She is creative, unpredictable in a way that makes her predictable to Lisa.

She loves it all.

She loves her best friend. There is no turning back, she just knows it.

And she thinks that Roseanne might know it, too.

Especially when they enter Theo's house the weekend after their birthday to celebrate and Theo has alcohol ready for them.

Her brother allowed them to have it and Lisa isn't quite sure if she likes it.

She isn't sure if she likes it that Brady is there, too - the boy that kissed Roseanne and clearly has a crush on her, the boy Betty won't stop inviting over to spend time with her daughter.

But Roseanne never pays attention to him. The blonde is constantly by Lisa's side as they drink disgusting beer.

They never separate as they play beerpong, as the living room has been made into a dancefloor and Roseanne forces Lisa to dance.

As expected, Roseanne is much smoother than Lisa is. They may both be athletic, but Roseanne is flexible where Lisa is fast. She isn't smooth, she can't sway her hips in the sexy, seductive way Roseanne does.

Lisa downs an entire beer when she feels Roseanne's arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

One thigh pressed between Lisa's legs, the brunette knows she is drunk. She is drunk and she doesn't care because Roseanne is right here.

Roseanne has her leg between Lisa's and the brunette can feel something aching in her core.

She can feel the blonde's front pressed against her own and the moans that escape her throat are thankfully only heard by Roseanne.