final

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, ignoring the fact that he had been following her. "Oh I just realized I never told you my name. I'm Y/n." she quickly continued. She didn't really need an answer to her question. It was just to start a conversation. They continued walking, Jeongin didn't know where they were going but Y/n sure did. Jeongin didn't know what to reply. "I'm Jeongin." he said as a reply. "Yeah I know. You kinda told me. Did you have a bad hangover the other day?" she asked being curious about him.

"It was pretty bad. The headache was really killing me." Jeongin said. "Yeah that's what happens when you suddenly drink a lot when you're actually not used to it. Not that you should get used to it, it won't be healthy if you do." she said. They were now walking through a park. She walked a bit ahead, going towards a bench. She sat down and patted the place next to her, signaling to Jeongin that he should come sit down as well.

"It sounds like you're not a fan of drinking." Jeongin said. "I'm not. I once drank too much and it was definitely not a good experience at all." she said. "Then why were you at the club?" he asked as he looked at her. He liked looking at her, she had a calm feeling to her and she was also beautiful.

She looked at him and smiled. "Well... I was kind of forced by my friends. But like I wanted to go cause I knew that they would drink until they drop so I had to take them home safely." she said as she shifted her gaze to the lights of the building in front of her.

"That's very nice of you. Which reminds me. Why didn't you tell me your name back then or like leave your contacts so I could thank you cause I am grateful for you brining me home safely." Jeongin said. "I thought it wasn't needed. I just thought that you wouldn't remember me anyway. So I figured that it wouldn't be of any use." she said.

"Well you should've left your contacts. I was looking for you." Jeongin suddenly admitted which shocked himself as well as it shocked Y/n.

"So you were looking all over the place just to thank me for bringing you home?" she asked. "No.... not just that. I just can't get you out of my head. And I don't know why." he confessed. "So let me just take you out for dinner to thank you and maybe I could figure out why you keep popping up in my mind." Jeongin suggested.

It was quiet for a second. "Sure, why not." she said and smiled at him. They exchanged their contacts before parting ways. Jeongin sure was looking forward to meeting her next time.

THE END

-----[o]-----