1

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Jihoon and Hyunjae were happily walking in front of Jeongin, ready for the night. It was 2 AM and they were on their way to the club. All of them were finally old enough to go so it would be their first time together. "Do I really have to go?" Jeongin asked his friends. His introvertness wasn't looking forward to go clubbing. "Yeah! Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. We went clubbing a few times so we know how it goes." Hyunjae reassured him.

They stood in line in front of the club, to get in. There was a group of girls in front of them, talking excitedly. "See, you should be excited like them." Jihoon said to Jeongin. Suddenly one of the girls lost her balance and fell against Jeongin. "I'm so so so sorry." she immediately said. "Oh no it's fine." he replied, assuring her that it wasn't a big deal.

Not soon after they stood in front of the bouncer, showing their ID card to check their age. He had a stern look in his face. "Have fun." he said as he stepped aside and opened the door for them.

Jeongin followed his friends through the long hall. The music was getting louder. They opened a door and there the loud music was and also flashing lights. It gave him a tiny headache the second he stepped into the room.

He was brought to the bar and got some drinks in his hands. He drank them all as his friends told him to and because he was indeed curious. He didn't like the taste that much.

After having quite some drinks, he started to feel dazed. Really dazed. He went away from the crowd, into a red lit room. He went to sit down. He had been there for just a few seconds when some girls approached him. "What are you doing here all alone?" "Wanna have some fun together." Jeongin wasn't feeling well so he couldn't be bothered to answer them.

"Make way, make way. Oh how lovely, but play with someone else this one's mine already." a random girl said and sat down next to Jeongin. The two girls left after giving his savior a dirty look. "Are you okay?" she asked. He was holding his head in his hands while leaning them on his knees. She put her hand on his shoulder to get contact with him.

He looked up at her, he didn't know if it was because of the amount of alcohol he had drank but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was gorgeous in every way possible. He just stared straight into her eyes. "Must be your first time here." she said and laughed a little.

She was about to stand up, when he grabbed a hold of her forearm. ''I'm not leaving you here to die. I'm gonna get your friends so they can take you home.'' she said and sat down properly. ''Don't go.'' he said. She nodded. ''I feel like shit.'' he suddenly said. ''Bro, you look like shit. You should really go home.'' she said, being concerned about the stranger next to her.

-----[o]-----