2

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

He grabbed his head and held it in his hands. It felt like it was about to explode. His head was throbbing, his throat was aching. He felt horrible. Someone knocked on the door. The sound of it made his head throb even more. The door swung open. ''Good morning.'' Hyunjae said. ''Oh damn you look like trash.'' he said as he noticed Jeongin's state. ''Come have some hangover soup. It'll make you feel better.'' he said and left right after finishing his sentence.

Jeongin sat there, on his bed, without knowing life's meaning. He was cursing himself for being persuaded by his friends that easily. He was definitely not gonna touch alcohol for a long time. He and alcohol were not friends. He threw the blanket off him as he got up from his bed. He looked like a zombie but he couldn't be bothered. He couldn't focus on anything because of the bad headache he was having. 

He sat down at the table. ''One day, you're gonna laugh about this.'' Jihoon said, who was sitting at the opposite side of  Jeongin. ''I don't think that will happen.'' he replied and started to slowly eat the soup.

''How did you even get home?'' Hyunjae asked as he scoope some hangover soup into another bowl. He sat down next to Jeongin as he was waiting for his friend to answer his question. A memory flashed before Jeongin's eyes.

''Just get in the car already.'' the girl said to him. ''I don't want to go. I wanna stay with you. Don't leave me with a stranger.'' he had replied. ''I am also a stranger.'' she said and pushed him inside the taxi. He had pulled her into the taxi as well. He leaned his head on her shoulder. ''Tell the man where to go before I go home myself and leave you here alone in the cold, in the darkness of the night.'' He whined.

''Someone brought me home.... Kind of.'' he replied to his friend's question. ''Yeah they were very respectful and considerate. We could find you anywhere but suddenly, you had shared your live location with us.'' Jihoon said. ''I was forced to by her. She said that I should share it cause otherwise you guys would worrry. Not that you guys were able to. You two were in another world.'' he said. Hyunjae choked on the soup.

''She?! You were with a girl?! YOU?!'' he asked, clearly surprised by the actions of his friend. ''You. The most introverted person I know....'' ''She was just helping me out, don't even try to seek for more behind it okay. I was feeling terrible.'' Jeongin said. ''I'm just shocked that you actually had a conversation with someone in such a place. She even helped you out. You should thank her.'' Jihoon said.

''How would I thank her? I don't even know her name. I only remember her face.'' Jeongin said. ''You really are something when you're drunk. Someone gets out of their way to help ypu get home safely and you don't even know her name. You are not allowed to drink again.'' Hyunjae  said, might even say scolded him.

''Well, it has already happened so I can't do anything about it now.'' Jeongin said. He got up and but his empty bowl in the sink. ''Now excuse me, but I'm going to lie down in my bed and hope that I don't die from this headache.'' he said. ''That's a bit dramatic.'' Jihoon said. ''It's not.'' Jeongin said before he closed the door of his room behind him.

-----[o]-----